Unsolved Samsung s4 canadian

• Thread starter Dakota246
  • Start date
  • Views 253
D

Dakota246

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi everyone I am looking to root my s4 but I am not sure how I have a s4 on 5.0.1 and my model is SGH-i337m and I use a mac computer so if anyone could help would be grateful and if need to know anything else just ask :smile:

And I am sorry if I posted this in wrong forum if it is could you move it to the right one thank you :smile:

V

VirtualViking

Reaction score
I think its the same instructions for the at&t american s4. When I did my Canadian S4 on Virgin I had trouble getting any good reliable info for a canadian version but multiple sources told me that and following the at&t instructions worked for mine, but there's always a risk.

D

Dakota246

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think its the same instructions for the at&t american s4. When I did my Canadian S4 on Virgin I had trouble getting any good reliable info for a canadian version but multiple sources told me that and following the at&t instructions worked for mine, but there's always a risk.
That's why I wanna see if anyone knows how to do it I don't wanna risk to much lol 
And can you link me what you followed? Cause I'm on 5.0.1

D

Dakota246

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can anyone help me please?

Top Bottom