Samsung Plays then does not, then does again

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 Support Archive' started by shadowbroker, Dec 27, 2008 with 2 replies and 220 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shadowbroker

shadowbroker Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Hello,

Would any of you have any idea whats up with my xbox?

Its flashed flashed with iX1.5 was originally a liteon drive but i extracted the key, spoofed an MS28 and installed that.

Plays all games, but after u been playing for an hour or two and then go to play another game i just get open tray messages, just plays originals. but if u turn if off and come back to it later it plays backups again.

The samsung was working fine under iX1.4 in an older xbox just yesterday though.

:?

Should mention after loking a bit mroe into it, turn the xbox off for an hour or so then it plays all games, but after its been on for about 10-15 mins it will stop playing backups and only play originals, till you turn it off for about and hour then it plays backups again for a little while then stops again and will only play originals.

2. xl All Pro lx

xl All Pro lx Member

Ratings:
    hey man my actual sammy is like that it will only play some times but as long as the xbox has been off for awhile it will play all back ups

3. OP
    shadowbroker

shadowbroker Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Hello, I have reflashed the drive using iXtreme 1.4 and its working fine now, so for me I think ix1.5 has a spoofing bug maybe.

Your problem may be a heat issue, your drive may be just a bit sensative to the GPU heat now. I good fix for that is open your dvd case up and use a thin layer of silicone on the inside of the bottom of the dvd case. Cooking silicon works best, you may have seen it, its thermal resistant, some in sheets in most cookware shops now, only a few mm thick and you can cut it to size.

[Click here to view the link]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.