What's new

Samsung Note 5 or IPhone 6S+?

Life

Life

Graphics Are Life
Artist Reporter A Milli
Reaction score
Sin$
So basically I'm on the IPhone 6 Plus and I was thinking of switching over to Andriod and going with the Samsung Note 5. Anyone think that's a great switch or what?

WarHeadinc

WarHeadinc

7sin's Lobby Hoster
Hidden Devils
Donator A Milli 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
It just depends man. I know that didnt answer your question but its up to you.

Beardyman

Beardyman

VIP
VIP
Lifetime
Mr. Nice Guy Trifecta 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm due an upgrade next week. I currently have the Note 4 and I'm tempted to move on to the Note 5... however, I'm also interested in the Xperia Z5 Premium. I'm waiting on an email from Sony, to let me know when the phone has been released.

Life

Life

Graphics Are Life
Artist Reporter A Milli
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm due an upgrade next week. I currently have the Note 4 and I'm tempted to move on to the Note 5... however, I'm also interested in the Xperia Z5 Premium. I'm waiting on an email from Sony, to let me know when the phone has been released.
So do you love Samsung or are you an iPhone fan?

Twister28

Twister28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I suggest you go with samsung. Iphone6s is just too expensive and is just a social climber phone for me and the siri cannot be used in any other countries as well.

Vegeta

Vegeta

宇宙のマスター
Super Moderators
VIP
MotM Trifecta Diamonds Are Forever
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Never using a Samsung again after my contract expires.

Touchwiz and Android are terrible, no optimization at all and frequent freezing, lag, and crashing. My "powerhouse, top of the line" Note 4 runs worse than my old S4 or iPhone 4S at times.

I'm going back to iPhone when the iPhone 7 drops in a few months, I only switched to Android for the freedom but I prefer the simplicity of IOS these days.

LG4 is you are gonna get any Android.

sand1303

sand1303

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Never using a Samsung again after my contract expires.

Touchwiz and Android are terrible, no optimization at all and frequent freezing, lag, and crashing. My "powerhouse, top of the line" Note 4 runs worse than my old S4 or iPhone 4S at times.

I'm going back to iPhone when the iPhone 7 drops in a few months, I only switched to Android for the freedom but I prefer the simplicity of IOS these days.

LG4 is you are gonna get any Android.

a few months? try about a year my freind. touchwiz isn't as bad as everyone makes it out to be. if your looking for simplicity then iphone is 100% the way to go. the note 4 had a bad time with lollipop on the first update. if you haven't updated since u should check for updates. after the the minor updates it was suppose to run much smoother. i ran with the note edge for a while and it didn't have near the problems the regular note 4 had with lollipop. it was actually one of the smoothest running samsungs i have had till my note 5.

there are definitely many many factors to consider between android phones because there is such a wide selection of them, but iphone vs android should be a clear choice. do you want simplicity and stability over customization and choices? i have never had a android phone that i couldn't make run butter smooth. iphones can lag and force close for sure if you beast it out, its just not as common because if your using an iphone your use to keeping it simple to begin with.

the g4 is a great running phone. i used it a bit. doesn't do good in bright sunlight. i would look at the v10 if its available for your carrier if you go the lg route.

Top Bottom
Login
Register