What's new

Discussion Samsung galaxy S4

x Puzl x

x Puzl x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have recently got the Samsung Galaxy S4 and I want to use the eye recognition for scrolling down :frown: I've enabled it and have been using it outside but atill doesn't work? :confused:

Apart from that it's a 10/10

E

evangilbort

Reaction score
Sin$
A samsung galaxy s4 is really does live now be considered the best smartphone in the world. The design of the buttons has barely changed. The S3 wasn’t big on buttons, sporting only a volume rocker on the left edge and the power button on the right.

KillZacular

KillZacular

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The eye scrolling only works with the default samsung apps. For instance, it works with the default browser but not google chrome. It also needs you to be looking at the middle of the screen and the light must be perfect to work. It is actually also not eye scrolling but rather head scrolling. If you tilt your head or phone it scrolls. Not worth using and it messes you up more than it helps. Works in the email app too.

snowwhite

snowwhite

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The eye browser doesn't actually follow ure eyes to scroll you have to tilt the phone while looking at it.

PAN5Y

PAN5Y

Blessed
VIP
10th Anniversary Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I like my Optimus G better, I feel like the Snapdragon S4 pro is a lot smoother.
My bro has the S4, It's nice not going to lie, But everyone is going with Samsung.

I switched to LG, No regrets! :smile:

-13MP Camera
-1.5 Quad Core Snapdragon S4 Pro
-2GB RAM
-32GB Storage
-LTE
-Android 4.1.2

Vegeta

Vegeta

宇宙のマスター
Super Moderators
VIP
MotM Trifecta Diamonds Are Forever
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
It doesn't track your eyes, it tracks you head; closing your eyes or turning your eyes away won't do anything. You have to move your head side-to-side up-and-down. It also depends on the lightning in the area you're in, if it's dark then obviously it won't be as responsive; same goes with really light environments.

thetechnation

AM A BAD MAN

gaming developer
Reaction score
Sin$
i don't think the eye feature works very good it could use a update

x Puzl x

x Puzl x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I recently figured it out, going to sound like a complete idiot but I was using Google Chrome and not the original browser, that is why it wasn't working.

And I was looking at the new sony phone but I had the S2 and just feel in love with it tbf, I did have a blackberry before that, what a waste -.-

Top Bottom
Login
Register