What's new

Discussion Samsung Galaxy S3 sudden MASSIVE drain.

• Thread starter Deleted member 730411
  • Start date
  • Views 396
D

Deleted member 730411

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I took my phone off of charge and turned it on at 6:30AM with a full charge of 100%. It is now 6:58AM and my phone is dead. As soon as the phone turned on it immediately started draining at a speed I could watch without the 8 second screen time shutting the screen off. I have been having issues with my charging port recently as well. I have to angle the charger in my charging port so precise and cannot touch the phone while it is charging or else it will stop. I do not know why so many problems are occurring so suddenly. Any help will be appreciated. If nothing can be done I am probably going to upgrade to the Galaxy S5 and maybe it won't have as many problems after only 1 year of use.

Scrappy Doo

Scrappy Doo

Enthusiast
10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
I took my phone off of charge and turned it on at 6:30AM with a full charge of 100%. It is now 6:58AM and my phone is dead. As soon as the phone turned on it immediately started draining at a speed I could watch without the 8 second screen time shutting the screen off. I have been having issues with my charging port recently as well. I have to angle the charger in my charging port so precise and cannot touch the phone while it is charging or else it will stop. I do not know why so many problems are occurring so suddenly. Any help will be appreciated. If nothing can be done I am probably going to upgrade to the Galaxy S5 and maybe it won't have as many problems after only 1 year of use.
i honestly just had this problem like 30 minutes ago lol. i took it off the charger and it went down 30% in ten minutes

The_Notorious_BIG

The_Notorious_BIG

NO NO NO NOTORIOUS
Reaction score
Sin$
I had a problem like this with my old phone. You need to get the battery replaced.

TheDeathFlows

TheDeathFlows

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
same I had my galaxy s3 for 2 years and this always happens to me so instead of buying a new battery ima just get me the s5 :wink:

Top Bottom
Login
Register