Same HDD on new box.

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 Support Archive' started by BlackOps, Nov 19, 2008 with 3 replies and 293 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlackOps

BlackOps Enthusiast

Ratings:
    My Sob Story:
    So I got the RROD, I send in my xbox. and essentially they lost track of it for three weeks; I turned up in a warehouse; so when they finally fixed it and set it back I was really excited and played for about 4 hours strait. Bad Idea. I suppose I should have had some transitional period or what ever, because in the middle of a halo match my video card gave out. I restarted my xbox and I had one flashing red light accompanied with error 74. I called Microsoft the next morning and they would not fix it because the it not the Three Red Lights, only something very, very similar. So I'm already pretty pissed so I have no intention of sending in my xbox to Microsoft, I just going to buy a new one. I can get an Xbox Arcade bundle tomorrow of $199 about $120 with tax.

My questions:
    One of my problems is I have never seen an arcade does it have the spot where you can plug in a HDD, I would assume so but I have seen them where the top is sealed off, is that just a dust blocker or something similar to the Nintendo DS's. Also can I plug in my 120GB HDD to my new box no problems, or will it not work.

2. Shadoe

Shadoe Contributor

Ratings:
    It will work just fine.

3. OP
    BlackOps

BlackOps Enthusiast

Ratings:
  4. Holy Ownage

Holy Ownage Getting There

Ratings:
Thread Status: