• Thread starter MrMoody
  • Start date
  • Views 4,265
MrMoody

MrMoody

Saiyan
Reaction score
Sin$
Im thinking about getting because it looks amazing but im not totally sure, I am sick of GTA and was wondering if this game gets boring after 20minutes of playing like GTA. Please help me out.

Chosen One

Sean7s

I work like Anders Holmvich
Reaction score
Sin$
i don't know because that sorta game isn't really my style, but I would say that GTA for campaign and Saints for fun

S

SuperUberHax0r

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
you cant do anything else? lol its a single player game

S

SuperUberHax0r

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Its basically a way better version of gta, like totally different system, same kind of sandbox style... Yeh theres co op but thats only half of it, theres no multiplayer like tdm or anything

S

SuperUberHax0r

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeh man havent you ever played sr2? Its basically gta single player only but you can pick up a bro on xboxlive and have a blast and its about 10 times funner than gta

Hitomi Tanaka

x Yo1nK x

❤Boobie-Chan❤
Grizzled Veteran Services Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
For what it's worth, this game is a steaming pile of hot garbage. Not a fan, wouldn't recommend it to an enemy, and it's claim to "Out GTA, GTA" really pisses me off. To each his own though.

xXJSG350Xx

xXJSG350Xx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It seems like a desperate attempt to be the new "GTA"...
Your ignorant. It is not meant to be GTA at all. Read any review on the game and they all say that it is nothing like GTA, just because it is in the same genre doesn't mean it is a rip off or trying to be the new GTA. That's like saying burnout (a fun racing game based on destruction not serious racing) is trying to be the new Forza motor sport (based on serious, skill-based racing). Saints Row is not trying to be the "new" GTA, they are simply trying to be a fun game where you can do ridiculous stuff like nut shot a grandma, or play as a huge n***d pink zombie voice character, or steal cars by catapulting through the windshield. Saints Row: The Third is an amazing game, lots of fun whether you do the missions or just screw around (or like me, both), and sure it's not competitive or serious like Modern Warfare 3 or Battlefield 3, but it's not supposed to be. It is a very fun, very enjoyable game that I would highly recommend to anybody.

MrMoody

MrMoody

Saiyan
Reaction score
Sin$
Your ignorant. It is not meant to be GTA at all. Read any review on the game and they all say that it is nothing like GTA, just because it is in the same genre doesn't mean it is a rip off or trying to be the new GTA. That's like saying burnout (a fun racing game based on destruction not serious racing) is trying to be the new Forza motor sport (based on serious, skill-based racing). Saints Row is not trying to be the "new" GTA, they are simply trying to be a fun game where you can do ridiculous stuff like nut shot a grandma, or play as a huge n***d pink zombie voice character, or steal cars by catapulting through the windshield. Saints Row: The Third is an amazing game, lots of fun whether you do the missions or just screw around (or like me, both), and sure it's not competitive or serious like Modern Warfare 3 or Battlefield 3, but it's not supposed to be. It is a very fun, very enjoyable game that I would highly recommend to anybody.
I agree

Parohdox

Demo Modz

I Love the Illuminati
Reaction score
Sin$
I Love This Game. I Own Every GTA ANd Get Bored of them After like 20 minutes of playing it but with SR3 Since it's so Crazy i can have much more fun playing SR3 than i do When i play GTA but that's just me.

Top Bottom
Login
Register