What's new

Game Mods Saints Row 2: Modders of The Row V2 ISO Mods

C

Caboose

☣ CabooseSayzWTF ☣
Reaction score
THIS WILL NOT BE MADE FOR PS3 SO STOP ASKING

Hello 7sins,
Today I am releasing my MoTR V2 iso mods for saints row 2.
NEW V2 UPDATE 2018!!

GENERAL QUICK INFO
----------------------
- Fixed Cheats. They no longer flag saves as cheating (However low gravity is still bugged and blocks you from unlocking cheevos) Can't be fixed.
- Fixed TP saying johnny gats house, when it's actually aisha's.
-Removed Two plane garages, 1. Suburbs Dock Plane Garage (Made no sense to be here), 2. Dowtown Loft Plange Garage , its hard to get planes
off this building without crashing, so I removed it.
- Zombie Uprising HUD has been disabled for more ominous eerie gameplay. (now its more like a legit survival, its easier, but more errie)
- Most cars can now have massive rims/tires (mod idea from saints row 3 + 4)
- Cellphone now auto loads (NPC Morphs now have a character category), Homie images have been disabled for faster loading
- Warddrobe has gained a clothes store/jewlery stor/tat parlor! (Avoid Hovering over the 2nd Flasher coat it freezes xbox)
- Also with the new warddrobe store mod, you can buy all seen clothes for free in MP (this might have removed alot of mp clothes, however whats there you can get for free with 0$)
- To fix this issue I have added in alot of andom clothes items to mp. (wardrobe unselectable gitch may occur where tabs duplicate and such,just leave editor and go back)
- Weapon cache has gained a Ammo store (doesnt always sync correctly, but works none the less)
- Binds mod menu, Most weapon codes removed sorry? replaced with ped settings and hidden interiors mod. (added some wep codes back in)
- In Bind Menu Ped Settings has gained a new zombie mode!! Its pretty fun, Enjoy! (open World Zombies That Players Can See, its not perfect, it wont ever be, they dont use zombie animations sorry)
- Zombie uprising has gained a "radio switch" to change music in the gamemode it has also gained a "Glitch out teleporter" radio near lightup sign by generator. You will see TP at top of stairs.
- Zombie Uprising has gained two vehciles outside the map for exploring purposes.
- 105.0 EZZZY FM has been added back to the radio aka it never dissapears after 50% game completion.

- Added Custom Loading screen tips, and loading screen images when loading a save.
The loading screen images are random, only when you beat the game (aka julius missions)

- Added faster game loading (from dashboard, using the new video files you skip straight to loading main menu instantly, also updated main menu vids)
- Homie revive time has been increased ALOT, now you have all the time in the world to revive somebody.
- All weapons now automatically have unlimited ammo by default, sorry? Ammo stores are now useless i guess.
- Normal homies have been added back.
- New Gangsta brawl maps for multiplayer (Purgatory, Rec Center, and Lobby Tut), these are the lobby maps, they can now be played as gamemode specific.
- Other players have to have Motrv2 or the stand alone multiplayer mod (when its finished) stand alone version should be dlc compatible.
- The lobby maps only show up in the choose map screen if both players have the modded files.
However stand alone will come in two versions, None dlc and dlc version when its finished.
- Removed nuke map from multiplayer Strong Arm gamemode (lets be honest this map was trash)
- I replaced nuke with a dlc map (Lost Island), its renamed to Lost Island Ported, everybody loves this map! You dont need the dlc to play the map, however in order to play it the second player
has to have Motr V2 or the dlc installed.
- Helicopter mechanic!!
- Hitman is now easier, targets appear more frequently
- Music is auto unlocked this time, and music stores prices have been set back to there original price tag (fixes a bug where alot of music didnt show up in playlist editor)
Music stores are now pretty pointless, sorry?
- Added 1 new cheat code in world tab: Freeze Cars, this cheat disables vehicle AI and freezes the cars in place. If you are by cars when you activate this, they will drive then slolw down to a stop.
- Flyable car has been updated and now drives faster for lift off.
- Made it where you can boost in online mp or get max rank super fast// I made it where you can search for a ranked gangsta brawl match with 3 people.
(Anymore than 3 and the game will be stuck on waiting for players), have a 4th friends search for a ranked gangsta brawl match in a pre-game lobby by himself
NOT QUICK MATCH. Your firend should find your game within 2 mins tops! Have fun boosting!
+ ALOT MORE I PROBABLY FORGOT ABOUT ENJOY LOL

NEW CAR COLORS
--------------
Gloss Paints: True Black,Chrome,Platinum,Black Titanium,Gold,White Gold,Copper Oxide,Bright Cyan,Bright Blue,
Bright Green,Bright Red,Bright Orange,Bright Pink,Bright Purple,Bright Yellow,Bright Cyan2,Bright Blue2,Bright Green2,
Bright Orange2,Bright Pink2,Bright Purple2

Candy Paints: Breton Green,Grenade Green,Banana Yellow,Double Yellow,Graig Red,Lipstick Red,Insane Red,Royal Purple,
Gange Royal Purple Candy,Harlequin Purple

Glass Tints/Interior Paints: Bold Cyan,Bold Red,Bold Blue,Bold Green,Bold Orange,Bold Pink,Bold Purple,Bold Yellow

NEW CHARACTER CUSTOMIZATION
---------------------------
New super sliders (greatly increase your weight and sizes of all kinds, create a super skiny bone skelton player
up to a beached whale!)
New Skin Colors!
New Hair Colors!

NEW WEAPONS
-----------
1. Blast Off: This weapon is another weapon that was unused/Cutscene only in the game, orginally named something else. I changed the display name with a
ingame text string. This weapon is the Nukamingo 9001 from GoTR with modifications.

2. Septic Spray: This weapon is another weapon that was unused/Cutscene only in the game, orginally named something else. I changed the display name with a
ingame text string. This weapon is the Septic Gun from GoTR with modifications.

3. Vengeance: This weapon is another weapon that was unused/Cutscene only in the game, orginally named something else. I changed the display name with a
ingame text string. This weapon is the Chainsaw Launcher from GoTR.

4. Brutality: This weapon is another weapon that was unused/Cutscene only in the game, orginally named something else. I changed the display name with a
ingame text string. This weapon is the Orbital Launcher from GoTR.

5. Revive Homie: This weapon is originally the Stun Gun, however modified to be like the Lazarus gun from GoTR. However the weapon name came from a text
string in the game.

6. Oxygen Tank: This was my own custom weapon, originally a unused/Cutscene only weapon, modified to act like a bat/sledgehammer however you use a
oxygen tank as a weapon, the name came from a text string in the game.

7. Video Camera: This weapon is Fuzz only/cutscene however has been brought over to be usable. I changed it's name via a text string
to be more fit for the weapon, the original weapon name was bong lmao. Anyways this weapon has been modified, with correct zoom
in and out functions, originaly when using this weapon you would auto zoom in super far not seeing anything.

8. Weapon cheats also now add unused/cutscene only weapons that I couldn't add to gun stores.
-Weapon cheats also add custom and modified weapons to inventory, I did this to bypass special weapon bug where choosing a weapon
would choose a different weapon.

- Weapon stores now have most useable weapons in the store, all unlockable weapons can be bought at weapon stores besides shock paddles (Who uses those?)
- The new weapon cheats are weapons I couldn't add to weapon stores because I pushed my limit here, adding anymore weapons to the store crashes the game.
- I also had to use ingame text strings as weapon names because the original weapons had weird names, and I couldn't make a custom name
because static_us.le.strings was updated in the last game update. Also bypassing didn't work in other string table files, because most were updated.

NEW OUTFITS/CLOTHES/LOGOS
-------------------------
New Outfits/Unused Outfits can be bought at sloppy seconds.
Activity only outfits can now be bought at sloppy seconds.
All unlockable clothes/outfits can be automatically bought at sloppy seconds without unlocking them.

Custom New Outfits: (Bison YES-Street Fighter-Red Police),Green Police,Orange Police,Gyros,Matt,Julius,Carlos,Purple JailSuit
Cyan JailSuit,FBI/SWAT, Security Officer,Guard Officer,Lara Croft,Tommy Vercetti

Unused/Activity/Unlockable Outfits: Police,Men's Double Breasted Jacket,Sexy 1,Street 1
Crazy 1,REPAIR,Streaker,SUIT_2,SUIT_3,Fireman Outfit,Pimp Outfit,Fire Fighter Suit
Jailhouse Jumpsuit,Japanese Streaker Female,Japanese Streaker Male,Stolen Beat Cop Uniform (badges + belt + microphone)

Also all size logos can be used on clothes including npc only logos
All clothes here at sloppy seconds can be customized with logos/colors (the ones that allow it anyways)

New Clothes/Activity Only/Unlockable/Unused:
--------------------------------------------
Hats: Beat Cop Hat,Cowboy Hat,Firefighter Helmet,Gyro Goat Head,Hazmat Helmet,Paintball Mask,Police Helicopter Helmet
SWAT Helmet,Traffic Cone,Zombie Mask

Overshirts/coats: SWAT Overshirt,Chinese Traditional Jacket,Men's Leather Biker Jacket,Police Bulletproof Vest,Swat Vest

Pants/Shoes: Beat Cop Pants,Chinese Traditional Pants,Police Boat Shorts,SWAT Pants,Chinese Sandals

Gloves: Bandaged Hands

You can also use the warddrobe clothes store, to buy more unique clothes also!

NEW TAUNTS/COMPLIMENTS/WALK STYLE
---------------------------------
There are numerous new taunts/compliments/walk style that replaces old ones in the game.
Sprint has also been updated, now when you sprint you use a skateboard.
Also homies and gangs can use these new features!

GANG CUSTOMIZATION UPDATE
-------------------------
You can now have a zombie gang style replaces prephop (originally from GoTR as most of these mods are, however that version doesnt let you
play zombie uprising due to a bug in that gamemode where zombies can't be killed? Anyways, zombie uprising works as it
should.

CRIB EXTRAS+ UPDATED
--------------------
Every crib now has a tv to play zombie uprising ONLY, (Suburbs Dock, University Dock, and Airport Gained These TV's)
However, they are for zombie uprising ONLY, clicking to replay a cutscene freezes the game, so avoid cutscene replay at
these locations.
Every crib also now has a wardrobe,and it's own surgeon to edit your character.
With the new plastic surgeons at every crib, you will now also see on your map that there is a "Plastic Surgeon Store"
at every crib location

- I DID NOT ADD clipboards or radios to every crib because on mission replay the game freezes, and new radios won't play sound.
- I also did not add extra gang customizations at every crib because they froze the game when clicking them.
So don't ask for these crib extras ever because they are hardcoded, sure I can add them but like I said, its insta freeze when clicking them.

I also added in the CUT walk style changer crib option, it's pointless because you now have surgeons on site at every crib
but I thought it was pretty neat to showcase, anyways its located at the Penthouse Loft Crib, right beside your bed, its marker
uses the saints missions marker, just ignore it, this crib option didn't normally have a trigger effect so I just pulled
a effect to it to make it show up instead of being invisible.

YOU CAN ALSO USE THE CLOTHING STORE VIA WARDDROBE!
It doesnt have everything but it has alot you can buy, also in COATS, do not scroll over Flasher coat2, it freezes the console.
I cant figure out how to remove it either.
You can also use the jewlery store and tatto parlor from your wardrobe also!
OH ALSO you can now pick already bought clothes and add logos and change there colors just from wardrobe!

YOU CAN ALSO BUY AMMO FROM WEAPON CACHE (it can be buggy and not sync correctly sometimes) however it works

NEW GARAGES +
-------------
I removed two plane garages that didn't really make sense, sorry if this affects anybody but I determined it was for the best.
The only reasonable place for a plane garage is at the airport.
I re-added the boat garage at the lighthouse crib, however you can only access already stored boats here, you can't store boats here.
I re-added the heli garage at the airport because it was much needed back there.
I had to also remove both plane garages to add these two garages back into the game.
Removed university dock heli garage (was tedious to land here)
Added helicopter mechanic!! located at airport at 2nd hangar

NEW TP
------
Only 1 Teleporter has ben added, and it's for use with Zombie Uprising Only.
This new TP lets you the player leave zombie uprising and play around in the open world, and can perform that one tedious
zombie free roam glitch, you're welcome.
(Also added the easteregg teleporter and multiplayer teleports)

DEV ROOM UPDATES
----------------
In the dev room, johhny gat's house now says Aishas house (contriversal over weather this house is johnys or aishas

HIDDEN INTERIORS
------------------
Use the binds mod menu and read the binds mod menu read me, to teleport to hidden interior locations!

- Bind menu has also gained Ped spawn settings, to enable/disable certain npcs and traffic and so on.
- Ped settings has also gained a new zombie mode for open world gameplay, enjoy!
- Also gained spawnable npcs.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ONLINE MULTIPLAYER GAMEMODES AND SUCH
-------------------------------------
The online maps have gained teleporters to go outside of maps, go on top of buildings
Custom spawned vehicles for the maps, modded weps for the maps. I'm not listing where its all located just look for the blue warp zones/teleporters.
The lobbys have been modded to have npcs, new weps, vehicles, teleporters and radio's
You also now have god mode online, there have been alot of cash and such edits for online mode (frrezing could occur when spraying the money symbol in strong arm if host)
The online store does not have all the original clothes,however instead has some special clothes to chose from.
You can also get max cash and max rank with these new mods,
to get 20mill cash online you must be host in a ranked gangsta brawl match (not team) and win.
other players can not see custom spawned weapons or some vehicles.
you must be host to see custom spawned weapons in online games, however you can always see the vehicles.
Other players cant see any vehicles in online maps besides the lobby. (99% of the time anyways)
However if you are in a custom spawned vehicle in online games, other players cant see you, so ghost away and kill them lol.

Crib looby has a radio switch beside the bed when you enter that room.
Basketball lobby, radio switch located near water containers.
Lobbys have also gained wardrobes, however players cant see you change clothes ever.

Added lobby maps and lost island dlc map to the menu to play them, however other player has to have the modded files to play these new maps.
Lost island can also be played if the other player has motrv2 or the dlc installed.
removed strong arm nuke map.

If you get max cash and rank and want to buy the original clothes just use the original saints row 2 to buy those clothing items in online mp.
- Added the ability to have a max of 3 players in pregame lobby looking for a ranked gangsta brawl match (originally this was set to 1)
you can only have you + 2 other players in the same lobby when searching for a ranked gangsta brawl match. You then need a 4th player to search for a ranked gangsta brawl
match by themselves and 9/10 they will find your lobby. Kill you friends and get max rank!, or boost them!
Modders Of The Row V2 Modded Files: [Click here to view this link]
Virus Scan: File is too big to scan, sorry.

Last edited:
F

FederalGOKU

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hell Yea Man thank you so much for this! i was just playing V1 of ur mod last night haha. downloading right now to give it a go!

C

Caboose

☣ CabooseSayzWTF ☣
Reaction score
Hell Yea Man thank you so much for this! i was just playing V1 of ur mod last night haha. downloading right now to give it a go!
Due to a few well respected people like Mrsaintsgodzilla21, IrishCoffee, Owen, Woody, and many more, this project would have never been finished. I worked on v2 for a long time up until my game just stopped working and i didnt have any recent backups. My most recent backup was 6 months old, so I had to start from there and redo the whole project, so with there motivation, ideas, and help testing i finally pushed to get this out there!

I

ISOCheated

Illuminati
Reaction score
Due to a few well respected people like Mrsaintsgodzilla21, IrishCoffee, Owen, Woody, and many more, this project would have never been finished. I worked on v2 for a long time up until my game just stopped working and i didnt have any recent backups. My most recent backup was 6 months old, so I had to start from there and redo the whole project, so with there motivation, ideas, and help testing i finally pushed to get this out there!
Will you help me get this working on my rgh? If you could bring the files to my house lol, would be much appreciated, also good job

C

Caboose

☣ CabooseSayzWTF ☣
Reaction score
Will you help me get this working on my rgh? If you could bring the files to my house lol, would be much appreciated, also good job
When i get a chance, also you cant have any dlc installed, you also have to have the supplied title update on your xbox also.

I

ISOCheated

Illuminati
Reaction score
When i get a chance, also you cant have any dlc installed, you also have to have the supplied title update on your xbox also.
I don't have any dlc for this and alright thanks man

Q

Queezzy

Reaction score
Is it still working in 2020 ??

W

wachii

Reaction score
I keep getting dlc not comaptible with my coop partner. Any help??

C

Caboose

☣ CabooseSayzWTF ☣
Reaction score
I keep getting dlc not comaptible with my coop partner. Any help??
It was not made for coop. As the text docs and my videos state. So i mean, theres nothing more i can say besides read the text docs and watch the complete videos. It was not made for coop, and it was not made to be dlc compatible either. It was made for SP solo play only, and i even state multiple, MULTIPLE, times that coop is not supported and neither is dlc compatible. Having dlc installed causes NUMEROUS issues as well. So delete any dlc and play the sp by yourself and not in coop. You also have to use my 100% completed gamesave that i said to use since it was made to be played with it. Starting new games and or using other 100% saves can cause issues as well. The only thing that was ever "coop" based and compatible was ONLY normal multiplayer with no dlc installed. I have retired this project and nothing else will be fixed or improved upon it. Sorry

Z

Zainali7861

Reaction score
Would u ever make one for ps3

C

Caboose

☣ CabooseSayzWTF ☣
Reaction score
Would u ever make one for ps3
This is only about the 300th time I have been asked. The answer has and always will be No. I have tried, many others have tried, it just doesn't work properly for ps3 (black screens, crashes etc). It would have to be 100% re-done for ps3, and that's just not time I have. So again, no.

Top Bottom