What's new

Support Saints Row 2 Garage Editor [REQUESTED]

AnonymousGentleman

AnonymousGentleman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I want someone to make a Saints Row 2 garage editor tool. I want to inject/extract vehicles from Saints Row 2 for PS3/XBox 360. I'd appreciate if anyone is dedicated to do this for me.

Caboose

Caboose

☣ CabooseSayzWTF ☣
Premium
Hidden Devils
Modder Frame In Gold Pumpking
Reaction score
Sin$
I want someone to make a Saints Row 2 garage editor tool. I want to inject/extract vehicles from Saints Row 2 for PS3/XBox 360. I'd appreciate if anyone is dedicated to do this for me.
No need to make a request. You already know one is being made. You have also seen screenshots of the tool in progress. You are so impatient I swear. Hence the reason I blocked you on discord, you legit outsourced other modders because of how impatient you are, and those same modders are also annoyed with you just how I am. Either be patient and wait,. We have lives, kids, families. We can't just stop at the drop of a dime for you. Not to mention I myself have projects I toss around and code in daily that are of a higher priority. The saints row 2 gamesave editor is in beta, private beta and will be released to the public when it is ready, so again just be patient or go elsewhere. Sorry if this comes off rude, I really hate having to be so blunt with you but you just can't take a hint. :rolleyes:. To be more clear i'm not the one making the tool, i'm just beta testing and reporting issues in my free time for it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom
Login
Register