What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Solved Safe to play?

• Thread starter ARZ91193
  • Start date
  • Views 506
A

ARZ91193

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey everyone! This is my first post on the website so I just wanted to introduce myself by saying hello. But I also had a quick question for those who have been modding XBox 360's for a while, because I am nervous yet anxious at the same time. As many of you "Madden fans" may know, the new Madden comes out next Monday. My friend who sells me games for my system just received Madden through the website he uses. Is it safe to play Madden while signed into Xbox Live today? I was just wondering...

Please write back A.S.A.P

Thank you!

lil BLu3 SMuRF

lil BLu3 SMuRF

Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
your good, just dont play online as in multiplayer but u can sign in to live and talk to your friends while playing like Play Now

A

ARZ91193

Reaction score
Sin$
They didn't go after people playing Halo 3 early, so I'd assume your good to play.

Yeah but then again Halo 3 is an older game. Don't they have new technologies now that can detect you're playing a game early? I may sound crazy but I'm just paranoid-I don't want to get banned.

Mocking Da Bird

Mocking Da Bird

Guys Below Me Suck
Retired
AzzidReign Jr Hardened Veteran Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
Just don't play multiplayer, some people played MW2 before DOA...but that game is broken sooo idk

The Truth

The Truth

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
It depends on who he received it from, lets say he got it from ea or gamestop, then everything would be kosher and he could do anything he wanted. Ontheotherhand, lets say he got it from some third-part source, then I wouldnt go online with it all, he could play it offline, I wouldnt suggest going online with it.

LaH x MaH

LaH x MaH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It depends on who he received it from, lets say he got it from ea or gamestop, then everything would be kosher and he could do anything he wanted. Ontheotherhand, lets say he got it from some third-part source, then I wouldnt go online with it all, he could play it offline, I wouldnt suggest going online with it.

As soon as you sign into live, Microsoft will know that you played the game offline so there really isn't a point in playing offline. I would recommend not playing it yet. A few days isn't worth a ban.

Top Bottom
Login
Register