Discussion Ryse Son of Rome Hacks?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MPr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I go onto multiplayer, I get teamed up with a Rank 935. One word, how.

50 Pence

50 Pence

❤Emma Roberts + Odeya Rush❤
10th Anniversary Mr. Nice Guy Services
Reaction score
Sin$
He played it for a very very long time! There are no hacks that im aware of for xbox one but there is a possibility.

Xbox One Guru

Xbox One Guru

Xbox Master Race
Reaction score
Sin$
Could either A be some sort of glitch or B he has been playing since launch.

ner0

ner0

Seasoned Member
Experienced Veteran Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I can't think of any way he would hack it so maybe glitch or my personal opinion: the guy probably plays that game and that game alone

M

MPr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I can't think of any way he would hack it so maybe glitch or my personal opinion: the guy probably plays that game and that game alone
But god, rank 935. Ive been playing for like 3 hours and I'm only level 5.

ner0

ner0

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
But god, rank 935. Ive been playing for like 3 hours and I'm only level 5.
Came out 3 months ago and he's probably been at it since then. I'm not saying it isn't insane dedication though lol

M

MPr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Came out 3 months ago and he's probably been at it since then. I'm not saying it isn't insane dedication though lol

If I got to level 5 in 3 hours, that means it took him at least 561 hours to get to lvl 935, not even counting the increased xp needed for each level. Im not trying to shame the guy or anything, but thats like die hard-live for the game- doritos and mountain dew diet- has a poop bag gamer.

PS- Its funny how your name is Nero and were talking about Ryse and nero is the emperor in it.

HAXZing TERR0R

HAXZing TERR0R

Masters of Deception
Reaction score
Sin$
Nope,He probably played 24/7 on his xbox one alot.

ner0

ner0

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
PS- Its funny how your name is Nero and were talking about Ryse and nero is the emperor in it.
Little coincidental :tongue:

Upon further inspection it's possible something like this happened but not sure how/if it sticks and of the few glitch outs I've seen the people who posted it say they have no idea how and it happened at random.

Sir Matrix

Sir Matrix

Sing us a song, your the piano man!
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
There is no way to even hack files on a one...not yet at least

M

MPr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Little coincidental :tongue:

Upon further inspection it's possible something like this happened but not sure how/if it sticks and of the few glitch outs I've seen the people who posted it say they have no idea how and it happened at random.

Dude I think you found it! When I asked the guy how he was that rank he said "Im really good at combos". You are a geneeius.

Red_Devil

Red_Devil

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Dude I think you found it! When I asked the guy how he was that rank he said "Im really good at combos". You are a geneeius.
How would you get an enemy to get into that position and everyone else not move? I thought I would never get all achievements on Ryse but maybe now I will if I can do this.

Xbox One Guru

Xbox One Guru

Xbox Master Race
Reaction score
Sin$
How would you get an enemy to get into that position and everyone else not move? I thought I would never get all achievements on Ryse but maybe now I will if I can do this.
The guy that posted the video above said it was random so it could happen or it could not :tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register