What's new

Discussion Ryse Son of Rome Hacks?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MPr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I go onto multiplayer, I get teamed up with a Rank 935. One word, how.

50 Pence

❤Emma Roberts + Odeya Rush❤
Reaction score
He played it for a very very long time! There are no hacks that im aware of for xbox one but there is a possibility.

M

MPr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
He played it for a very very long time! There are no hacks that im aware of for xbox one but there is a possibility.
Holy sweet mother of jesus that would be a long time played

X

Xbox One Guru

Xbox Master Race
Reaction score
Could either A be some sort of glitch or B he has been playing since launch.

N

ner0

Reaction score
I can't think of any way he would hack it so maybe glitch or my personal opinion: the guy probably plays that game and that game alone

M

MPr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can't think of any way he would hack it so maybe glitch or my personal opinion: the guy probably plays that game and that game alone
But god, rank 935. Ive been playing for like 3 hours and I'm only level 5.

N

ner0

Reaction score
But god, rank 935. Ive been playing for like 3 hours and I'm only level 5.
Came out 3 months ago and he's probably been at it since then. I'm not saying it isn't insane dedication though lol

M

MPr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Came out 3 months ago and he's probably been at it since then. I'm not saying it isn't insane dedication though lol

If I got to level 5 in 3 hours, that means it took him at least 561 hours to get to lvl 935, not even counting the increased xp needed for each level. Im not trying to shame the guy or anything, but thats like die hard-live for the game- doritos and mountain dew diet- has a poop bag gamer.

PS- Its funny how your name is Nero and were talking about Ryse and nero is the emperor in it.

H

HAXZing TERR0R

Masters of Deception
Reaction score
Nope,He probably played 24/7 on his xbox one alot.

N

ner0

Reaction score
PS- Its funny how your name is Nero and were talking about Ryse and nero is the emperor in it.
Little coincidental :tongue:

Upon further inspection it's possible something like this happened but not sure how/if it sticks and of the few glitch outs I've seen the people who posted it say they have no idea how and it happened at random.

S

Sir Matrix

Sing us a song, your the piano man!
Retired
Reaction score
There is no way to even hack files on a one...not yet at least

M

MPr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Little coincidental :tongue:

Upon further inspection it's possible something like this happened but not sure how/if it sticks and of the few glitch outs I've seen the people who posted it say they have no idea how and it happened at random.
Dude I think you found it! When I asked the guy how he was that rank he said "Im really good at combos". You are a geneeius.

R

Red_Devil

Getting There
Reaction score
Dude I think you found it! When I asked the guy how he was that rank he said "Im really good at combos". You are a geneeius.
How would you get an enemy to get into that position and everyone else not move? I thought I would never get all achievements on Ryse but maybe now I will if I can do this.

X

Xbox One Guru

Xbox Master Race
Reaction score
How would you get an enemy to get into that position and everyone else not move? I thought I would never get all achievements on Ryse but maybe now I will if I can do this.
The guy that posted the video above said it was random so it could happen or it could not :tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom