• Thread starter Lewie4
  • Start date
  • Views 769
Lewie4

Lewie4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Red Vs Blue guys with another great episode including footage of a new Reach map

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgFy83gAL1Y

L

Lawls

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I saw that, Blood Gulch is back! And look there is a warthog with rockets and BG is bigger!

Distorted Hope

Distorted Hope

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well, I just died. This is going to be awesome! Now if only they bring back Ascension, so we can get some Tower of Power going!

Justin

Justin

#mmNation
End of the Year 2012 End of the Year 2014 Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Now that I think about it, the only thing I see that armor ability doing, is pissing people off. Might be a bad idea.

Hobbit 7s

Hobbit2513

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Now that I think about it, the only thing I see that armor ability doing, is pissing people off. Might be a bad idea.
I was leaning that way also... or its going to be that one thing that is super over used

TheColeProtocol

TheColeProtocol

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

I saw the video and the hologram, but I didn't get the indication that it was actually a new armor ability for Halo Reach. I figured it was just yet another goofy random thing from a Red VS Blue video.

Here's to hoping you're right. I'd definitely be the type of person to use this ability just to mess with people...

EDIT: Dang you were right and this is my new favorite ability!

xXMockeyXx

xXMockeyXx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It looks like they don't quite care that people go out of the map. I'm happy :smile:

Top Bottom
Login
Register