IMG_20201116_224839_063.jpg

If you have a Hellfire with F1s:
  • In LS Customs, go to change tire design
  • Purchase a different tire design
  • Buy stock tire design
  • Select first option under stock tire design and confirm purchase
-This effect sticks even after a respray-

I'm not 100% about the steps, but was something along those lines

*I'm sure most people are aware, but changing to stock tire design will create a ring around the rim and make the rim black, minus the color of the ring. You WILL NOT be able to get the full colored rim back, but will not lose the F1s like this. You can change the tire design as many times as you want to get alternate variations of F1 wheels, although, once you have the rusted effect, I'm not sure if you can get it again, as it will change to a clean version of an alternate F1 design, with a colored ring around a black rim once a different design is chosen.

Last edited:
Cris Formage

Cris Formage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
IMG_20201116_224839_063.jpg

If you have a Hellfire with F1s:
  • In LS Customs, go to change tire design
  • Purchase a different tire design
  • Buy stock tire design
  • Select first option under stock tire design and confirm purchase
-This effect sticks even after a respray-

I'm not 100% about the steps, but was something along those lines

*I'm sure most people are aware, but changing to stock tire design will create a ring around the rim and make the rim black, minus the color of the ring. You WILL NOT be able to get the full colored rim back, but will not lose the F1s like this. You can change the tire design as many times as you want to get alternate variations of F1 wheels, although, once you have the rusted effect, I'm not sure if you can get it again, as it will change to a clean version of an alternate F1 design, with a colored ring around a black rim once a different design is chosen.
Can you provide some more info? I have attempted to change the tire design on F1s before and it always reverts back to stock and then I have to disconnect my internet to make sure the changes don’t save.

xWETy

xWETy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can you provide some more info? I have attempted to change the tire design on F1s before and it always reverts back to stock and then I have to disconnect my internet to make sure the changes don’t save.
I always pick another tire design that shows a different F1 set before clicking on anything that shows the stock rim. I usually pick another, or several before satisfied, but haven't ever lost one, tho it may show a stock rim until you select another tire design that shows the F1s.
Post automatically merged:

Are you on PS4?

Cris Formage

Cris Formage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I always pick another tire design that shows a different F1 set before clicking on anything that shows the stock rim. I usually pick another, or several before satisfied, but haven't ever lost one, tho it may show a stock rim until you select another tire design that shows the F1s.
Post automatically merged:

Are you on PS4?
Yes I’m on PS4. I’ll give that a try thanks.

Top Bottom
Login
Register