Not open for further replies.
VinnyHaw

VinnyHaw

Se7enSinner
Mythical Veteran Trifecta End of the Year 2015
Reaction score
Sin$
h6ok4Ko-wfj9.878x0.Z-Z96KYq.jpg

It turns out y'all really like your post-apocalyptic n*** survival games. Rust has now sold just over three million copies on Steam, as revealed by Facepunch's Garry Newman this very morning. And that's not the only Rust stat doing the rounds: Newman has plastered a load of infographics over on the official site, and they're pretty interesting!

DID YOU KNOW, for example, that 48% of Rust owners have played for more than 20 hours? And that around two-thirds of sales happened during the game's first year of sale?

source:
Code:
http://www.pcgamer.com/rust-sales-pass-the-three-million-mark/

so who else has this game? anyone feel like jumping on?

ThatGuy_Again

ThatGuy_Again

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
And that around two-thirds of sales happened during the game's first year of sale?

I feel like that might be because rust gets really tiring after a while (Ark survival is starting to remind me of it), It is fun for the first 20- 30 hours, but then it really seemed to peter off for me, with most of the players I came across just wanted to kill me (which you can't fault them on, considering the game, but after a while the lack of social-ness gets very boring)

But hey that's just my opinion, plus I'm sure the game has changed a lot since I stopped playing it.

VinnyHaw

VinnyHaw

Se7enSinner
Mythical Veteran Trifecta End of the Year 2015
Reaction score
Sin$
I feel like that might be because rust gets really tiring after a while (Ark survival is starting to remind me of it), It is fun for the first 20- 30 hours, but then it really seemed to peter off for me, with most of the players I came across just wanted to kill me (which you can't fault them on, considering the game, but after a while the lack of social-ness gets very boring)

But hey that's just my opinion, plus I'm sure the game has changed a lot since I stopped playing it.

yeah. but if you had a good group then you could put a **** ton of time into it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register