What's new

Solved Rust Esp / Aimbot

T

ThePiff

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just wondering if there is esp / aimbot mods been out of the mod game for along time just got into pc gaming
and hear alot of talk about cheats for rust so if anyone knows of this please point me in that direction or pm me
and what the ban rate is on using them on modded servers
thank's

N

Nasyr

Everyone deserves a second chance!
Reaction score
You'll end up with a VAC ban if you use cheats like really fast as server admins don't mess around on Rust with server banning and reporting to Facepunch.
I recommend just doing what we all done start n***d on the beach or hit up an Aim Training Server and learn the recoil etc for the guns.
I played console for well over a decade then switched to PC. It took me a while to get used to it but that's how I play all the time now.

T

ThePiff

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You'll end up with a VAC ban if you use cheats like really fast as server admins don't mess around on Rust with server banning and reporting to Facepunch.
I recommend just doing what we all done start n***d on the beach or hit up an Aim Training Server and learn the recoil etc for the guns.
I played console for well over a decade then switched to PC. It took me a while to get used to it but that's how I play all the time now.
Even playing on a unofficial server just looking more for esp lol and a vac ban I geuss is like being console banned correct?
no warnings just straight ban hammer?

Top Bottom