Solved Running into problems with using gibbed.

sonofkorol

Reaction score
So i have BL2 for 360 and One. I don't have all of the Dlc on 360. I'm trying to get Dlc items onto my Xbox one version, but I'm running into a rather unique problem.

When the character is loaded on 360 it says there is missing Dlc. When i uploaded the character to the cloud and loaded it on One, all of the weapons, shields, etc, are all level 3 instead of 72.

I loaded up the save on 360 and all the weapons are level 72. I loaded it up again in gibbed and it says they're all level 72.

How to heck do i fix this? O.o;

sonofkorol

Reaction score
Okay so I got this fixed finally by basically redoing everything. But now i have a different issue. Changing weapon element isn't working. I selected shock in the drop down menu, but nothing has shock element when it's loaded in game. Double checked gibbed and it says they're shock.

ProtoBuffers

Fragile do not drop
Premium
Reaction score
Okay so I got this fixed finally by basically redoing everything. But now i have a different issue. Changing weapon element isn't working. I selected shock in the drop down menu, but nothing has shock element when it's loaded in game. Double checked gibbed and it says they're shock.
are you using the newest version of gibbed found on github?

Top Bottom