Votes: 9 81.8%
  • Not Runscape

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
M

Mr Donald Trump

The President.
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone still plays this game...? My name is ****y destroyer 101. jk but seriously curious!?

O

OMGnanerpus

Regular Everyday Normal MF
Staff
Lifetime
Reaction score
I would if my account wasn't hacked beyond comprehension. Had a few maxed stats.

S

Swifty

Taylor Swift Gang
Retired
Reaction score
I use too, all my stats are maxed out. I heard there is a new skill though. So I haven't started that one. I also have a Green Party hat :tongue:

Z

Zelk

Extra Spicy
Retired
Reaction score
I quit a while ago, I had max stats and a ton of modded gear. But I see there's been a ton of updates, I may have to check it out soon.

M

Mushrooms Man

The real deal
Reaction score
I quit a while ago, I had max stats and a ton of modded gear. But I see there's been a ton of updates, I may have to check it out soon.
Modded gear?
Lol...?

M

Mushrooms Man

The real deal
Reaction score
Yes, modded gear, as in hacked/stolen gear. I do not understand your comment.
Hacked and stolen are completely different than modded.. LOL. xD

Z

Zelk

Extra Spicy
Retired
Reaction score
Hacked and stolen are completely different than modded.. LOL. xD
Same ****, different pile, dude. People make mistakes sometimes when typing. No need to nit-pick.

M

Mushrooms Man

The real deal
Reaction score
Same ****, different pile, dude. No need to nit-pick.
It's not same ****, really. I was just commenting because I played runescape for almost 8 years and never knew you could mod stuff so I was confused... I did my share of key logging thoigh and botting. :wink:

K

King Jamie

☆KushGaming Dev☆
Reaction score
I still play this game. Have maxed two accounts comp 1
Have played it for a long time
PS new skill is Invention
Allows you to disassemble gear to find components used to augment equipment making them have abilities and bonuses etc
ELITE skill meaning xp rate is far different to the normal skills. Only skill of its kind for now

It's not same ****, really. I was just commenting because I played runescape for almost 8 years and never knew you could mod stuff so I was confused... I did my share of key logging thoigh and botting. :wink:

You can't actually mod stuff
he means augmenting
modding the equipment as part of a skill ingame :wink:

X

xCoDxKiNG

Reaction score
I still play this account no maxed account but one day I will.

S

Skepta

Microphone Champion
Super Moderators
Reaction score
I just created a new account again used to play alot around 05-06 ill probably stick to old school runescape so i understand whats going on

F

Forgetful

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
I play I'm maxed outside of invention havent played much recently because of it

R

ReMiXeDg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Occasionally I jump on and play here and there. I find myself get bored and tired of the game if I grind very hard for a long period of time then usually quit for a week or two then back at it. Never had a 99 but pretty dam close to it.

It can be a very interesting and fun game at tunes and vice versa at sometimes.

M

Mushrooms Man

The real deal
Reaction score
Everytime I try to get back into runescape I just cannot resist the urge to bot. Game is just way too much of a grind. Only two legit 99s I ever got was fletching and strength. Other than that I've botted everything, had an account that was 2 skills away from maxed and then got perma banned finally after 9 months of botting. Worst part is that I had someone who wanted to buy it for $350 which was a ton of money to me cause I was only 14 at the time. :tongue: good times.

K

King Jamie

☆KushGaming Dev☆
Reaction score
I play I'm maxed outside of invention havent played much recently because of it
You should really get back into it!
Once you get your head around invention you will understand the great uses it actually has :smile:

F

Forgetful

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
You should really get back into it!
Once you get your head around invention you will understand the great uses it actually has :smile:
Yea I've started to get back into it working on getting my max cape back

B

boxmodder

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yea dude I play. cam8528
got mad gee pee

S

Sto 2 da b

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I still play this game. Have maxed two accounts comp 1
Have played it for a long time
PS new skill is Invention
Allows you to disassemble gear to find components used to augment equipment making them have abilities and bonuses etc
ELITE skill meaning xp rate is far different to the normal skills. Only skill of its kind for now

You can't actually mod stuff
he means augmenting
modding the equipment as part of a skill ingame :wink:

Second skill of that kind, Dungeoneering is an elite skill as well. Which is why Invention took after the 120 also.

Top Bottom