PC RuneScape?

Discussion in 'Party Up' started by BreakdowN, Dec 6, 2018 with 5 replies and 334 views.

1. BreakdowN

BreakdowN 666 Super Moderators

Ratings:
    I know a bunch of people play OSRS, but does anyone play RS3? I like and play both tbh. Leave a name if you play either.

2. Sienna Skies

Sienna Skies Every moment is a fresh beginning.

Ratings:
    Well you already know that I play both, just not very active right now due to some stuff I'm taking care of and work :> Will be active very soon and streaming for the most part

3. OP
    BreakdowN

Ratings:
    Well cool beans boss. I'm pretty active in the game atm. I'm switching between both but I have a lot more done on RS3

4. Sienna Skies

Ratings:
    What have you been up too inside of scape? Any long-term goals or just some simple things for starting off?

5. OP
    BreakdowN

Ratings:
    Finally got curses and now working towards getting overloads. Wanna get into priff one day as well too. All of this is on RS3 of course. I'm making a pker on OSRS but I've been kinda neglecting it.

6. Sienna Skies

Ratings:
    Those aren't bad goals, nothing like taking baby steps before deciding on bigger things. Congratulations on getting Curses and you'll enjoy your overloads, but till then it's nice having SS/Turm for slayer and basic pvm needs.