Sin$

icon_homepage.png
play.gif
Webclient: Click Here.
play.gif
Download Client: Click Here.

Server Features:

[*]100% Uptime.
[*]Core re-work for great server stability.
[*]Friendly and active community.
[*]Perfect item switches for amazing hybridding.
[*]Fullscreen, Resizable and fixed screen size settings.
[*]Perfect combat formulas almost identical to Rs.
[*]100% Hitmarks and critical hits.
[*]9 Different user rank crowns.
[*]A unique Donator zone with many Donator benefits.
[*]All skills fully working and being worked on every day.
[*]Daily server and website updates.
[*]A hard working owner who listens to his players.
[*]Pk Points for killing players and Voting Points both with amazing reward shops.
[*]Many bosses to defeat!
[*]Fully working Grand Exchange.
[*]Fully working clan chat with settings, crowns, kicking and more.
[*]The server is hosted on a powerful VPS which is ran 24/7 for 100% uptime.
[*]And many, many more features join today to see them for your self!

Media:

Coming soon!

First Day Of Release:

Why should you choose to play Notorious over other servers?

• A very good question.. But a very simple answer which is, Notorious cares about it's players, it cares about it's economy, it cares about how the server is ran and what the players suggest and what they want. We do everything we possible can to ensure that the players of Notorious enjoy playing the game and get the most friendly, fun and enjoyable game play they can!

• The server does frequent and daily updates almost every day, you can view all/most of the updates that happen on Notorious on the update-log on the forums. Notorious focuses on every players enjoyment, we have every aspect of game-play that we know players enjoy PvM, PvP, skilling, you name it we have it! We are not like other servers which are ignorant to there players and just ignores there opinions and even ignores there players when they talk to them.. I have played over 50 servers over the past 4 years and have watched very carefully how the best servers are ran and also how the bad servers are ran, I have learnt there mistakes and adapted to how the best servers are ran which is why Notorious is the place for you.

L

Lure

Reaction score
Sin$
looks like a download and host kind of situation. anything special? anything that makes it different? or is it just another leeched server

We_Google

We_Google

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I feel like this isn't the "raw envy" I've talked to tom(the real "raw envy') on skype a few times, he told me he was through with rsps, and i highly doubt he would come to se7ensins to advertise his server, he's well known across many of the rsps websites, so i would think he would have posted there.

Top Bottom
Login
Register