• Thread starter tyladkins16
  • Start date
  • Views 398
tyladkins16

tyladkins16

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
hay guys i need to find a good bot because the bot i was using rsbot.org got banned and sewed so can some off yall give me a good suggestion of a bot server :rolleyes:

Operating System
  1. Windows
ItachisTruth

ItachisTruth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thats a perfectly good reason to stop but im not here to judge. Bots can be very hard to obtain these days since Jagex is getting very tight on their security. You can barely do anything without a bot checking screen popping up. The only liable site was RSbot.org but now we see how Jagex has improved over the last 9 years.

Hmm... Try using search engines like Google or Yahoo! Answers. And dont go for the most obvious ones, always check comments (If there are any) and check if its still undetectable.

EDIT: Sorry I couldn't be more of use, as I said, Bots are hard to come by.

ItachisTruth

ItachisTruth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Im assuming He means RSbots.org was found and closed by Jagex and to get their revenge, they sewed them for all they had.

K

KiNG MaGiiK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Runedev. I have a 138 on Runescape so I basically pwned that game, but I quit like over a year ago...lol. Now my brother has used Runedev bot from level 40-currently 96 or 97 woodcut on his noob account lol. It doesn't get banned they do updates on it a lot.

Eeekaboo

Eeekaboo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just google it. RSbot usually didn't have many free bots anyway. Any good bots they had were Premium.

Mr Clarke

Mr Clarke

A+ Certified Computer Technician
Grammar Nazi Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
I have never played runescape, but I'm pretty sure if you know how to code this will help.
Look into a program called SCAR Divi. You will have to patch a couple of the gfx in the game to get it to work smoothly but in the end this is probably the best way to go.

Top Bottom
Login
Register