Runaway chainsaw

Discussion in 'Gaming Archive' started by chef91, Dec 2, 2008 with 14 replies and 5,598 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chef91

chef91 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Does anyone know how to do the glitch shown in this video?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkMv9XFNMbQ"]YouTube - Gears of War 2 Glitches - Runaway...[/ame] ​

2. ABCZ

ABCZ Enthusiast

Ratings:
    it looks like hes only doing it on downed people but not sure

3. OP
    chef91

chef91 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Yeah it only works on downed people, I know that much.

4. ABCZ

ABCZ Enthusiast

Ratings:
    have u tried just mashing A and a direction while chainsawing a downed a peson?
    i dont know why you would need to though becaude if u go up close and hit b it just hits them, no chainsaw.

5. OP
    chef91

chef91 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Yes. It doesn't work. It looks pretty fun just to mess around with. I was just checking to see if anyone knew.

6. KranK

KranK Member

Ratings:
    51 seconds in he does to a guy thats not down....and if you look on the left of the video there isn't any down messages on some of them. Either its a glitch with the buttons, or it could involve standbying.

7. Bunbury

Bunbury Enthusiast

Ratings:
    :frown:Can you run like with the activated lancer?

8. oninuva

oninuva Enthusiast

Ratings:
    wow these are the people that are "faggets" on xbox.

9. xdeadxpoolx

xdeadxpoolx Newbie

Ratings:
    Before you run around calling people "Faggets" you should learn how to spell it... ******.

10. TehPhelix

TehPhelix Retired Retired

Ratings:
    Congratulations, you are about the 100th person to call people names for glitching on xbox360 in the forum...oh by the way THIS IS A GLITCHING FORUM!!!!! So keep trying what you are doing and see how far that gets you.

QFT

Normally that means they just downed them and then chainsawed them before they got downed, like the old walkaway chainsaw in GoW1. They were in the motion of being downed and got chainsawed then they rolled away.

11. Nana Ballin

Nana Ballin Newbie

Ratings:
    emm i think he goes and pulls his lagswitch and runs away quikly or something

12. burgballer14

burgballer14 Newbie

Ratings:
    I did this glitch on accident today! I was on Avalanche and I was walking at a guy with my chainsaw revved and another one of my team mates downed the guy with his lancer so I tried to rolled back as quick as I could before I chainsawed him. However I began to chainsaw him for a second and rolled back just like in the video. Also there was a generous amount of lag which I believe contributes to this glitch.

13. LawlsatGlitchers

LawlsatGlitchers Newbie

Ratings:
    Congragulations Burbballer14! It sounds like you are a Proffesional Chainsawer now! Keep it up bro, and remember, glitchers = Amazing Players!

14. burgballer14

burgballer14 Newbie

Ratings:
    Congratulations douche bag! you just wasted a Whole Hour of your life Being a dumb *** because your immature self thinks your hilarious. :thumbdown:

and just because you probably don't understand most of my word choice let me summarize what just happened in simpler forms for your feeble mind...
    [​IMG]

15. Lulu

Lulu     Retired

Ratings:
    ^ Lol
    Forum-Sarcasm is almost impossible to understand. Atleast by my standards...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.