• Thread starter joeprentice90
  • Start date
  • Views 5,117
joeprentice90

joeprentice90

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
This is super easy, I haven't seen a tut anywhere, and I've kept it a secret for a long long time since I didn't want it to be patched, and it hasn't! Anyways, here's the tutorial.

Requirements: A class with One Man Army

Steps:
1: While using your class with One Man Army, find a weapon on the ground from a fallen enemy or teammate.
2: Keep pressing "Y" or "Triangle" while holding "X"(for xbox) or "square."
3: Stop after a few clicks, when the screen comes up to select a new class, just back out of the screen and you'll be holding your One Man Army Bag as your weapon!

Sorry for no video, if somebody wants to record, that'd be great. If not, it really is as easy as that! And it shows up for the game winning kill! This is you chance to be a "hacker!" People tend to freak out!

Edit: You can't shoot, you can still knife and it goes back to your bag. Also, to get back to normal, climb over an object.

Chosen One

Sean7s

I work like Anders Holmvich
Reaction score
Sin$
This is super easy, I haven't seen a tut anywhere, and I've kept it a secret for a long long time since I didn't want it to be patched, and it hasn't! Anyways, here's the tutorial.

Requirements: A class with One Man Army

Steps:
1: While using your class with One Man Army, find a weapon on the ground from a fallen enemy or teammate.
2: Keep pressing "Y" or "Triangle" while holding "X"(for xbox) or "square."
3: Stop after a few clicks, when the screen comes up to select a new class, just back out of the screen and you'll be holding your One Man Army Bag as your weapon!

Sorry for no video, if somebody wants to record, that'd be great. If not, it really is as easy as that! And it shows up for the game winning kill! This is you chance to be a "hacker!" People tend to freak out!

what happens when you melee or shoot?

GUNMAN683

GUNMAN683

Gun Game Ownage
Forum Addict Free Hoster Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
My friend did this agers ago but the harder way is to use your one man army when host migration is going lol but now there's this way so thanks

joeprentice90

joeprentice90

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
sounds hard but would be nice for Tricksssieeeeeessssssss :biggrin:

It's super easy, hopefully someone will make video tutorial for it. If not, I will be making one soon. I'm just too busy for the next few days unfortunately.

C

-CodeRed-

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
THIS PISSES ME OFF SO MUCH!
Ill be changing my class, and then host migration and i cant f***kking shoot!
:lol:

joeprentice90

joeprentice90

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
THIS PISSES ME OFF SO MUCH!
Ill be changing my class, and then host migration and i cant f***kking shoot!
:lol:

That's different than what I was saying, but it has the same effect. Next time that happens, either change classes again or jump over something. It will bring your weapon back out.

joeprentice90

joeprentice90

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Cool, can you link me to it so I can add it to the OP?

joeprentice90

joeprentice90

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Kind of cool I guess lol, it'd be better if you could shoot.
Nah, then it'd be a graphical glitch, meaning it wouldn't show up in the game winning kill or for anyone else, this way everybody gets to see it.

Styx HD

Arianna granede

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I only did this one time and that was a host migration lol
so now there two ways..

Top Bottom
Login
Register