Patched Run while crouching

N

Nerve

Retired
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Here is a short tutorial that will show you how to run while crouched in Call Of Duty 4.

This glitch is also VERY usefull although it only lasts for around 5-7 seconds before you have to do it again.
smile.gif

Run While Crouched -- Broke Back Run
Req. Nothing accept a shotgun and a sniper rifle work the best

Step 1: Get ANY Gun and shoot some bullets with it so that you can reload it
Step 2: Then hit the button to reload and then go into the prone position (so that your reloading while prone)
Step 3: Ok now if your using any gun besides the shotgun and bolt action sniper rifles (i.e. G36C) you will have to wait until JUST BEFORE YOUR ABOUT TO BE DONE RELOADING. Right before your done reloading you will have to quickly do what step 4 reads, which is down below. (If your using a Bolt-Action Sniper Rifle or a Shotgun you can do Step 4 at any time as long as your in the process of reloading)
Step 4: Next you will need to click in the analog stick to sprint. (so that you will sprint out of prone, YOU WILL NOT BE HOLDING THE PRONE BUTTON TO GET OUT OF PRONE, YOU WILL SPRINT AND IT AUTOMATICALY BRINGS YOU OUT OF PRONE AND MAKES YOU RUN)
Step 5: If you do it right, when you sprint out of prone, you will appear to be hunched over. Giving the appearence of you crouching and moving at a very fast speed. You can then sprint to move even faster in this position or just walk, also keep in mind that this will only last for around 5-7 seconds so it is only good when your in close range combat.

Hopefully this DETAILED tutorial explains it
Not made by me.

mexkan

mexkan

Shoot the J!
Premium
Hardened Veteran Fabled Veteran Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
nice, it says your the one that found this. i know it was just part of the tut. when you got it, but i thought it would confuse people. so i thought i would say something. this is very useful.

N

Nerve

Retired
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
mexkan said:
nice, it says your the one that found this. i know it was just part of the tut. when you got it, but i thought it would confuse people. so i thought i would say something. this is very useful.

Thanks fixed :smile:.

Sorry I couldn't find any videos. Maybe someone on here can make one :tongue:?

T

TI Seven

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thats what the retard on the other team was doing every single second I saw him. Thanks this could be helpfull.

Forgoten Dynasty

Forgoten Dynasty

Free Sosa #bangbang
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
nice im sure this can come in useful

X

xDoCx Visi0n

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Works, but kinda a pain in the *** to pull off. nice tut though.

BTHR Zero X

BTHR Zero X

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Very nice this could be handy but any chance of vid to show and effect of this working?

K

Kyle1020

Premium
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
Nerve said:
Thanks fixed :smile:.

Sorry I couldn't find any videos. Maybe someone on here can make one :tongue:?
ill work on a video now anyone to to be in it?

yeah its pretty hard

BTHR Zero X

BTHR Zero X

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Kyle1020 said:
this is so fun to do
yeah your telling me i was around a friends house showing him and he just LOL'ed every time some-one started to shoot at me i did this to get close and shotgun them to the face it was nice

Top Bottom
Login
Register