• Thread starter Trond
  • Start date
  • Views 193
Trond

Trond

Helmet On ✅
Reaction score
Sin$
I once read a tip in one of those afk playlist threads about how to make your character run when afk. I cant for the life of me find it on here, nor via google. I seem to remember it had to do with the interaction menu, but the rest is gone. Anyone know what I'm talking about?

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I once read a tip in one of those afk playlist threads about how to make your character run when afk. I cant for the life of me find it on here, nor via google. I seem to remember it had to do with the interaction menu, but the rest is gone. Anyone know what I'm talking about?
To run while AFK is easy... when the game loads in you will automatically run for 2 seconds. If your left bumper(Xbox) is pressed it will bring up your weapons wheel... while that is up you will have infinite run...
so just have your bumper pressed in by the same rubber band that is holding your stick forward...
However if it is a shorter time you are looking for... try a different kind of afk...
I have made jobs at Zancudo with stars...
When you have stars you will also run automatically... there are also jobs I have where I use an object to push me around even faster than running!
I have created a job that has 25 second rounds . I use a rotating gate to push my character along. The entire playlist will finish in under 6 hours!
Anyhow I would love to help you out with a playlist but I am on Xbox...
It is of my opinion that it is best to create your own matches:wink:
Cheers

These matches last for 20 minutes and you make over $30k:wink:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Trond

Trond

Helmet On ✅
Reaction score
Sin$
Dang, so it was that easy :tongue: Excatly what I'm looking for, and the intention is indeed to finish (my own) jobs =)

The jobs I have made is made with the intention to make as much RP as possible, and not money, hence time is of the essence :wink:
Would like to see how you did it with 25 seconds round, do you know if there exist such a job on PS4m or do you have a link to YT so i can see a video? I suspect this thread will be closed now since its answered, so feel free to send it in a PM.

Thanks for the answer! +1

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register