What's new

Discussion [RUMOUR] XBOX Series X to have a "Windows" mode to play games from steam... RIP Sony!

Slim Shady

Slim Shady

SpOoKy SiNz
Super Moderators
Scaling the Mountain Legendary Veteran A Milli
Reaction score
cant wait to see the features available for the series x looking forward to more backward compat games aswell.

Jaykae

Jaykae

Removed
Grammar Nazi Hardened Veteran Reporter
Reaction score
cant wait to see the features available for the series x looking forward to more backward compat games aswell.

To be honest, I just want to re-play Juiced 2, not available on the XB1S/XB1X but loved playing it years ago on my cousins OG XBOX.
With the specs of both systems revealed, I think Sony have a lot to worry about. the only good thing I can see is that Sony have decent exclusives.

M0B5TA

M0B5TA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
10 months later, this doesn't look like its happening :frown:

HYX

HYX

Alt+F4
Super Moderators
Lifetime
Scaling the Mountain Programmer Odysseus' Summit
Reaction score
If only...

FlamingRabbit

FlamingRabbit

'08er
Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Yeah, this is about as likely as Microsoft giving Xboxes reasonable names.

Skrubsy

Skrubsy

Old Guy
Super Moderators
VIP
Mythical Veteran Scaling the Mountain AzzidReign Jr
Reaction score
If they had done this, and teamed up with steam for some exclusive releases. Oooh boy. I feel like this is such a missed opportunity now.

Lucky

Lucky

Super Moderators
Community Champion
Premium
Scaling the Mountain Beginning of An Odyssey Bright Idea
Reaction score
If they had done this, and teamed up with steam for some exclusive releases. Oooh boy. I feel like this is such a missed opportunity now.
They are in fact competitor platforms...I think microsoft would have been the ones to deny.
They have wanted the xbox one+ platform to be PG orientated, which steam isn't necessarily known for that.

Top Bottom