What's new

Patched Ruiner 2000 tazer - maybe more

Ruby1

Ruby1

Reaction score
So I was messing with the paraglide the Ruiner under the map wallbreach and had gone thru the breach a few times.

Then I remembered I had some dupes to sell so drove to outside 331supply st, parked in left lane of road facing north accross the door closest to the blue dot.

Went into garage, collected elegy and drove out, as I drove forward I hit an invisable solid object, the ruiner was still there but invisable, I went on sold the car and then went back to try replicate it.

I did everything as before exept this time when I drove out the ruiner was there and visable, when I tried to get into it it tazered - fried - electrocuted me.

I tried it without going thru the wallbreach and the car despawned every time, I tried after going thru the wall breach about 10 more times, roughly 3 times it despawned the other times it was still there.

I dont know enough about the mechanics of the game to know why it stays or despawns etc - hoping some of you guys will tho.

On the one hand its quite funny getting your mates with it, on the other im wondering if it could lead to anything else like getting it in pv garage or a dup glitch.

NicGoRe

NicGoRe

Legendary Bastard
Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Diamonds Are Forever Stickied
Reaction score
So I was messing with the paraglide the Ruiner under the map wallbreach and had gone thru the breach a few times.

Then I remembered I had some dupes to sell so drove to outside 331supply st, parked in left lane of road facing north accross the door closest to the blue dot.

Went into garage, collected elegy and drove out, as I drove forward I hit an invisable solid object, the ruiner was still there but invisable, I went on sold the car and then went back to try replicate it.

I did everything as before exept this time when I drove out the ruiner was there and visable, when I tried to get into it it tazered - fried - electrocuted me.

I tried it without going thru the wallbreach and the car despawned every time, I tried after going thru the wall breach about 10 more times, roughly 3 times it despawned the other times it was still there.

I dont know enough about the mechanics of the game to know why it stays or despawns etc - hoping some of you guys will tho.

On the one hand its quite funny getting your mates with it, on the other im wondering if it could lead to anything else like getting it in pv garage or a dup glitch.
Try combining your wall breach method with the Afk method posted a week or so ago.

Vinnipinni

Vinnipinni

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What walbreach are you using?

Ruby1

Ruby1

Reaction score
Using the wallbreach thats posted for parachuting under the map, its up the road from lesters garmant factory just past gun shop on opposite side.

Wil look up afk.

Sorry for the delay in replying, was busy duping :smile:

Vinnipinni

Vinnipinni

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Using the wallbreach thats posted for parachuting under the map, its up the road from lesters garmant factory just past gun shop on opposite side.

Wil look up afk.

Sorry for the delay in replying, was busy duping :smile:
Well, wasn't that one patched? When I tried that one last time, I was hitting a death barrier.

Top Bottom