What's new

Tutorial RTM Modding Tools Troubleshooting

E

Ellektrikz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We've all been in a situation where we have bought a Jtag or RGH, set everything up but our tools wont connect.
But this is a very simple fix, and here's how to do it:

1. Remove "Jtag" from Neighbourhood
2. Add it again by typing "Jtag" or the consoles IP address (Can be found in XeXMenu or Network Settings under configure network)
3. Select add as a "Default Development Kit"

Method 2:
You may not have the required plugins for the tool
I recommend the following plugins, as they usually cover every RTM tool

RPC
JRPC2
XDRPC

XDRPC allows for the use of programs written specifically for the XDRPC library. Whereas JRPC and RPC plugins are not capable of handling XDRPC commands. But I recommend using it anyway

You can download these plugins here:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/rou386ga9dmrdax/Plugin Pack by Ellektrikz on 7s.rar
Virus Scan:
https://www.virustotal.com/#/url/78...f5937597be143e8135177f8c7e8a5d55814/detection

If I helped you upvote my post and leave a positive review so people can find me if they need help! :smile:

Last edited:
S

Snowy

Let it snow
Reaction score
We've all been in a situation where we have bought a Jtag or RGH, set everything up but our tools wont connect.
But this is a very simple fix, and here's how to do it:

1. Remove "Jtag" from Neighbourhood
2. Add it again by typing "Jtag" or the consoles IP address (Can be found in XeXMenu or Network Settings under configure network)
3. Select add as a "Default Development Kit"

Method 2:
You may not have the required plugins for the tool

RPC
JRPC2
XDRPC

You can download these plugins here:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/rou386ga9dmrdax/Plugin Pack by Ellektrikz on 7s.rar
Virus Scan:
https://www.virustotal.com/#/url/78...f5937597be143e8135177f8c7e8a5d55814/detection

If I helped you upvote my post and leave a positive review so people can find me if they need help! :smile:
What's the point of using RPC and JRPC2 when you have XDRPC?
If you are using a (well made) XDRPC plugin, you do not need RPC or JRPC2, as programs that utilise either of these will still work with XDRPC.

What makes XDRPC > JRPC + RPC?
1. XDRPC is one plugin.
2. XDRPC allows for the use of programs written specifically for the XDRPC library. Whereas JRPC and RPC plugins are not capable of handling XDRPC commands.

E

Ellektrikz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I understand your point, but I have found with some tools such as the AIO tool for COD seems to work a lot a lot better while using RPC, JRPC2 and XDRPC rather than not using XDRPC its quite strange really.

E

Ellektrikz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What's the point of using RPC and JRPC2 when you have XDRPC?
If you are using a (well made) XDRPC plugin, you do not need RPC or JRPC2, as programs that utilise either of these will still work with XDRPC.

What makes XDRPC > JRPC + RPC?
1. XDRPC is one plugin.
2. XDRPC allows for the use of programs written specifically for the XDRPC library. Whereas JRPC and RPC plugins are not capable of handling XDRPC commands.

However I have updated my post with your input added on :smile:

S

Snowy

Let it snow
Reaction score
I understand your point, but I have found with some tools such as the AIO tool for COD seems to work a lot a lot better while using RPC, JRPC2 and XDRPC rather than not using XDRPC its quite strange really.
Unless the tool uses XDRPC specific commands, the issue probably lies with your plugins. Like, the actual plugin file.
I guess it could be the dll(s) the tool is using, but seems less likely.

E

Ellektrikz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Either way, the post was to provide a possible fix and the most commonly used plugins other than xbdm, but I thank you for the extra information :smile:

X

Xx jAmes t xX

Getting There
Reaction score

RPC
JRPC2
XDRPC

All releases of my XDRPC plugin contain JRPC2 built into it so no need to run two plugins for no reason. :smile:

Top Bottom