Question RTM Inquiry

• Thread starter iShotguns
  • Start date
  • Views 254
I

iShotguns

Reaction score
Sin$
So I will be sending off my PlayStation to a someone for a service. Once it comes back I will want to use the RTM tools i have acquired. I would like to know how to setup the RTM, how to get connections from the computer to the PlayStation and what other things that I need. Also do I need wired connection?

Pianist Prodigy

Pianist Prodigy

Retired
Retired
Legendary Veteran MotM Contest Sponsor
Reaction score
Sin$
So I will be sending off my PlayStation to a someone for a service. Once it comes back I will want to use the RTM tools i have acquired. I would like to know how to setup the RTM, how to get connections from the computer to the PlayStation and what other things that I need. Also do I need wired connection?
Well, you going want to install CCAPI 2.60 (Rev 6 or 7) on your PS3 and pc. And you can use ethernet connections like I do. So, I have ethernet cable connect from the PS3 to my router. Then another ethernet cable from my router to my PC. Then on the PS3 you going want to go to Network Settings then Internet Connection Settings then go to custom then select Wired Connections, Auto-Detect, Automatic, Do Not Set, Automatic, Automatic, Do Not Use, Enable, then hit x to save the settings. Then you can choose Test Connection after that it should said Succeeded for Obtain IP address, Internet Connection and PSN. And you can RTM with wireless or Wired.

You can click here to get CCAPI 2.60 ( Rev 6 or 7) and other homebrew apps.

Top Bottom
Login
Register