Sin$
what is it and where do i get it.

xxrobbiechaosxx

xxrobbiechaosxx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
STOP ASKING!
This is the 3rd time someone has asked in the past week.
2 of those threads were yours.
God.
Obvously no one know.
Or at least no one who wants to help.

Upvote 0
xxrobbiechaosxx

xxrobbiechaosxx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No it isn't!
You just asked it differently.
You asked what debug xbox was and what RTH is.

Upvote 0
M

Mizwax

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
oh yeah, my bad. sorry. i was thinking of that one as a side question, therefore i didnt remember it.

Upvote 0
B

Brown Wigga

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Therefore he only posted 1 thread on it because side questions dont count lol.

Upvote 0
GoldBl4d3

GoldBl4d3

VIP
VIP
Retired
Programmer Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Debug Xbox:

Is an xbox with a special bios and a secondary dashboard that allows a connection to be established while ANY game is being played.

RTH (Real Time Halo):

Is when you mod the game while playing the game and you can make changes and have them instantly eddited in your game.

Ex: I play on coag with a friend. I Swap a projectile and the proj changes in the game before our eyes.

I have my own tool sets and debug dashboards for this. I know how to operate all of RTH and have been for over 1.8 years.

Upvote 0
I

ISkate0I

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Debug Xbox:

Is an xbox with a special bios and a secondary dashboard that allows a connection to be established while ANY game is being played.

RTH (Real Time Halo):

Is when you mod the game while playing the game and you can make changes and have them instantly eddited in your game.

Ex: I play on coag with a friend. I Swap a projectile and the proj changes in the game before our eyes.

I have my own tool sets and debug dashboards for this. I know how to operate all of RTH and have been for over 1.8 years.

Can you put up a DL? PLEASE! I have RTH for Halo 3 but I've always wanted to RTH with Halo 2.

Upvote 0
GoldBl4d3

GoldBl4d3

VIP
VIP
Retired
Programmer Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Do tell how RTH for Halo 3 is allowed to be sold here then? If it's illegal it'd be right up there with KVs.

Welcome to se7ensins. When the newer juicy stuff is out, the admins start to allow it. You could get away with posting it now. But before the would infract you.

RTH is illegal technically. Its microsofts real time update technology that is licensed with a contract. None of us here have signed any contracts... So, your using it illegally.

It's nothing to argue about

Upvote 0
E

Eazy B

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Welcome to se7ensins. When the newer juicy stuff is out, the admins start to allow it. You could get away with posting it now. But before the would infract you.

RTH is illegal technically. Its microsofts real time update technology that is licensed with a contract. None of us here have signed any contracts... So, your using it illegally.

It's nothing to argue about

lol

Upvote 0
H

Hercslure

Reaction score
Sin$
OKay, I need the RTH. If your a gaylord, do not respond. I don't care if its old stuff for you. That software is awesome, where do i get it from?
aim:hercslure

Upvote 0
Ogrish

Ogrish

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
God people here are missinformed.

Dude, leave this site, and go to a better halo2 modding site and you can get help plus many RTH apps.

http://www.remnantmods.com

The newest App released with RTH is called Vibrance, it changes the color of lighting, and moves markers in realtime.

But befor you can use these apps you will need to mod your xbox, and download 2 dashboards, and a modified bios, one is from bungies XDK, this would be illegal if you didnt buy it, but so what, the other is a slayers dash that allows RTH to work.

Everything you need can be found at http://www.remnantmods.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1240 or

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register