Discussion RTH in theater?

• Thread starter Doomroom
  • Start date
  • Views 592
D

Doomroom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
is there a way to transfer a film of me doing RTH on my jtag to my retail xbox with a transfer cable? everytime i try to save it in theater, i can not see any RTH poking in the video.

E

EclipseModz

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Theater does not pick up the changes. You need a capture card and need to record while playing.

ManBearPig06

ManBearPig06

The Shiroyasha
Retired
Reaction score
If you are host and doing the changes, you need to do the changes again during the film or it will crash.
Here's what you can do, host a game on your jtag, and then join it on your retail. The retail film will play correctly.

jester

jester

⠀HardenedVPN.com
Retired
Legendary Veteran Mythical Veteran Scaling the Mountain
Reaction score
If you have an .rthdat of all your changes, simply poke it again at the beginning of your film.

etownlax

etownlax

Getting There
Reaction score
I got invited to a game of RTH with "HaloTutorial" and when I left and went straight into theater, all RTH still worked. All the elites were still being thrown as grenades and the turrets on the warthog was still that of a scorpion. This was on valahla. I didn't take any screen shots because it was my main account, and I didn't really want them to be uploaded to Bungie.net.lol.. I didn't try and save the film though, if i ever get in another of his games, I'll take a video, Save it and see what happens then.

ManBearPig06

ManBearPig06

The Shiroyasha
Retired
Reaction score
I got invited to a game of RTH with "HaloTutorial" and when I left and went straight into theater, all RTH still worked. All the elites were still being thrown as grenades and the turrets on the warthog was still that of a scorpion. This was on valahla. I didn't take any screen shots because it was my main account, and I didn't really want them to be uploaded to Bungie.net.lol.. I didn't try and save the film though, if i ever get in another of his games, I'll take a video, Save it and see what happens then.
You were off host. See what I said above, films work fine if you joined.

Top Bottom