What's new

Question Rsps Help

TANN

Series

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have my enviormental values set up on my "Guest" and my server files and all that all on my "Guest" on my computer. Since guest is an non administive account it isnt letting me use NO-IP duc. and it'll let me use it on another user. so could i log on my No-ip duc and then switch users too my guest account and run my server? would that work. someone help me please.

Flying Taco

Flying Taco

Contributor
Mr. Nice Guy Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
I have my enviormental values set up on my "Guest" and my server files and all that all on my "Guest" on my computer. Since guest is an non administive account it isnt letting me use NO-IP duc. and it'll let me use it on another user. so could i log on my No-ip duc and then switch users too my guest account and run my server? would that work. someone help me please.
Option 1:
Find a flash drive (or thumbdrive depending what your call it, just a removable storage device) copy your files onto the drive, log out of your guest account, log into your other account, paste the files into that account and do what you need.3

Or

Option 2:
Go to C:\Users, find your account that you want the files on (the account that is admin for you), and drag the files from your original location on your guest account onto your account name (i suggest dragging it the desktop (example of a location would be C:\Users\FlyingTaco\Desktop (insert FlyingTaco with your account name))

Both of these ways will allow you to have your files on your admin account.

As for setting them up on your guest account, that is an easy fix. Just go into your files and press the control key and f and just type in "guest" and rename them for your new file location. It will save you time in the future.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register