RSA

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 Support Archive' started by livetorise, Jun 15, 2009 with 7 replies and 330 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. livetorise

livetorise Enthusiast

Ratings:
    ok so could someone tell me all the types of rsa that is used on the 360?

2. mojobojo

mojobojo Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Halo 3 and COD 4 use Rsa 2048 I think. As for all other games, I am unsure as to if all game have rsa signed files. But I do remeber the disk data being modified by Ice Mario (from another forum) modifying the disk data of Banjo-Kazooie N&B. Sorry to say though that you are not gonna crack it, I dont think even a supercomputer has even cracked one.

3. jdcx95

jdcx95 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    The kind that can't be cracked.

4. OP
    livetorise

livetorise Enthusiast

Ratings:
    unless you know someone who works for microsoft and can get you the private keys.

thats all im going to say. if anyone pm's me asking me if i got the keys i wont reply if anyone even tries to ask for them they wont get them.

5. 0xidium

0xidium Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Lol why would anyone do that? Of course you don't have the keys. =']

6. Saiyan

Saiyan Member

Ratings:
    WRONG ****ING SECTION

7. JoeMal

JoeMal Retired Retired

Ratings:
  8. Haxalot88

Haxalot88 VIP VIP

Ratings:
    <3 that reply.

Also, there's only really one type of RSA. It's not like you can have many variations. The only differences you will find is in the padding scheme, but the actual encryption/decryption is the same. FYI, The 360 uses standard PKCS#1.5 padding, and ALL keys are RSA-2048 (When used). Every part of the system itself uses SOME form of RSA, while game data itself depends on the game (it's up to the game developers if they want to protect their data and how).

• Like Like x 1