Mr. Nice Guy MotM TotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Help would greatly be appriciated
This is a slim Trinity and it is an RGH

I've tried what seems to work most of thte time

Any suggestions would be awesome
The videos not up yet but it will be up soon

Was it working before or is this a freshly done console?

DaftHacker

DaftHacker

Jet fuel can't melt steel beams
Programmer Forum Addict Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Help would greatly be appriciated
This is a slim Trinity and it is an RGH

I've tried what seems to work most of thte time

Any suggestions would be awesome
The videos not up yet but it will be up soon

e79 e79 e79, hmmm isn't that a hard drive error ? I totally forgot my error codes, unplug the hard drive then try to boot and if that doesn't work im thinking its some sort of flash error, did you flash xell and get the keys and then make a new nand and flash that ?

oblivioncth

oblivioncth

Mr. Cloth
Mr. Nice Guy MotM TotM
Reaction score
Sin$
e79 e79 e79, hmmm isn't that a hard drive error ? I totally forgot my error codes, unplug the hard drive then try to boot and if that doesn't work im thinking its some sort of flash error, did you flash xell and get the keys and then make a new nand and flash that ?
Most of the time on JTAGs its an SMC error (often a bad KV or using the AUD_CLAMP wiring without the AUD_CLAMP SMC), however with the RGH hack you don't see it too often or at least I am not sure exactly how one would get it (probably using the wrong ECC or something like that).

HopeWillFall

HopeWillFall

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys thanks for the reply, ive Unplugged and put back in the hdd and nothing changed, did the same with power and HDMI

It did work before this and i've had it RGH'd for awhile also its a devkit and i havent touched the nand in months

oblivioncth

oblivioncth

Mr. Cloth
Mr. Nice Guy MotM TotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys thanks for the reply, ive Unplugged and put back in the hdd and nothing changed, did the same with power and HDMI

It did work before this and i've had it RGH'd for awhile also its a devkit and i havent touched the nand in months
No he means try it with the hard drive out completely.

DaftHacker

DaftHacker

Reaction score
Sin$

If you're on the older version of rgloader you get e79 error when the filesystem has been deleted or corrupted.

HopeWillFall

HopeWillFall

Reaction score
Sin$
That won't let it boot properly past the boot animation however if the HDD is the problem it will let you get pass the E79 error.

Ill try that then 
If you're on the older version of rgloader you get e79 error when the filesystem has been deleted or corrupted.

Ill open my hdd in my pc to see if its there

DaftHacker

DaftHacker

Reaction score
Sin$
So if that has happened you will need to flash to xebuild then I would suggest getting the latest rgloader and the putting the new filesystem on the hard drive while you still have xebuild on your rgh.

edit: yes or just open it in your computer.

HopeWillFall

HopeWillFall

Reaction score
Sin$
So if that has happened you will need to flash to xebuild then I would suggest getting the latest rgloader and the putting the new filesystem on the hard drive while you still have xebuild on your rgh.

edit: yes or just open it in your computer.

Im opening it on my compuer, ill post back in a minute

oblivioncth

oblivioncth

Mr. Cloth
Mr. Nice Guy MotM TotM
Reaction score
Sin$
This is like the millionth example of RGloader seemingly screwing itself up. Why random people keep messing with it is beyond me.

Top Bottom
Login
Register