RROD after JTAG

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 Support Archive' started by loph12, Feb 3, 2010 with 9 replies and 1,149 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. loph12

loph12 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I got 0022 after Jtaging my xbox with xbrebooter. Did my nand flashing not work?

Thanks,

2. moreno

moreno Enthusiast

Ratings:
    i got that same error... i reflashed xbr and then it worked.. dunno what happened the first time.

3. decima7e

decima7e Contributor

Ratings:
    your write is corrupted. Check your cable. Oh, and did you inject kv.bin and config.bin into your nand? that could also be the issue.

4. bungi

bungi Enthusiast

Ratings:
  5. OP
    loph12

loph12 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Just an update... I reflashed XBR and now I have E79. I've googled around and some said that it is my JTAG connections, but they look good to me. I'll try and post some pics up tomorrow or something. The xbox-experts site that bungi linked to says that E79 is a problem with the harddrive, but I don't have one plugged in at the moment, or try the Southbridge X-Clamp Fix or Reflow the Southbridge. Should I flash with my original NAND and see if I still get E79 and if I do, do the Southbridge X-Clamp?

Also, could it be that my mobo is zephyr and not a xenon?

And one last note. I never installed Xell, I just went straight to XBR. Does that matter?

I injected the kv and config into the XBRebooter and flashed the NAND with that.

One said if I soldered anything on the board take it off. Should I take out my LPT connections? Another said reflash to original NAND... then what? no jtag? what's the point?

I just tried, that no dice. Thanks for the input tho.

Thanks everyone,

6. shadww

shadww Newbie

Ratings:
    I faced the same problem E79 after flashing XBR, the issue was my jtag (the leg between the diode and the board was long -xenon for me-, I cut the leg to about 80mm and it worked)

and I don't think the XELL matter as its been embedded inside XBR (again I only have xenon experience)

• Like Like x 1
  7. OP
    loph12

loph12 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Is this too long?

[​IMG]

Thanks,

8. Venomous Fire

Venomous Fire Retired Admin 4 Life Retired

Ratings:
    something is wrong with your wiring, redo the whole setup, looks ike you may have messed up the points in J1F1

Flash the orig.bin back, remove the JTAG, and see if it boots normal. Also check your dump to make sure your CB is correct

9. bungi

bungi Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Make sure it's not bridging an connections and its soldered correctly

10. OP
    loph12

loph12 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    AHHHH! Thanks so much! It worked! I love 2010'ers now!