Solved RROD 0021 After Flashing Stock Nand

• Thread starter xXGT GODXx
  • Start date
  • Views 740
xXGT GODXx

xXGT GODXx

Reaction score
Sin$
My coolrunner rev c (RGH 1.2) kept flashing the green light constantly after I took out my Jasper from its case.And wondered :thumbsdown: if it was a good idea to reflash to stock nand or retail and check if I was getting a RROD or some sort of error (keep in mind I removed all wires and coolrunner rev c from the board before flashing nand to stock). Finally reflashed and hooked it up to be greated by the RROD (it RROD in 2 seconds). Check the error code 0021 asked Google couple of things, searched my board no lifted resisters ect. I was thinking of it having been a bad nand flash? Was working perfectly fine before no RROD issues in the past. Any help?

M

MonsterModz316

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
My coolrunner rev c (RGH 1.2) kept flashing the green light constantly after I took out my Jasper from its case.And wondered :thumbsdown: if it was a good idea to reflash to stock nand or retail and check if I was getting a RROD or some sort of error (keep in mind I removed all wires and coolrunner rev c from the board before flashing nand to stock). Finally reflashed and hooked it up to be greated by the RROD (it RROD in 2 seconds). Check the error code 0021 asked Google couple of things, searched my board no lifted resisters ect. I was thinking of it having been a bad nand flash? Was working perfectly fine before no RROD issues in the past. Any help?
Did u take off the X-Clamp?

M

MonsterModz316

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Only to put new fresh thermal compound.
Make sure your X-Clamp is tight. If not the console could RROD and give you an errror like you are getting. I posted below what could be causing this error.

0021 - This can be caused by two completely different things either:
A. DVD Drive Time out - Can be caused by problems with a firmware flash. This is also speculated to sometime be caused by a problem with the southbridge chipset on the motherboard based on how it connects to the DVD drive.
B. GPU error, generally caused by a poor connection to the mainboard (cold solder joints/bridged solder joints) See error 102 for more information

Top Bottom
Login
Register