What's new

Unsolved RROD 0012 After wiring Corona V4 for RGH

Jbbrack03

Jbbrack03

Reaction score
Hi all, this is my first attempt at modding a Xbox 360. I have a Corona V4 console that does require a postfix adapter. I'm using an SD Card Tool and an Ace V3 to do the reading/glitching. I started by connecting the SD Tool and reading the NAND. I got a matching NAND and was able to create my ECC and write it back to the console. Then I installed my Ace 3 and the postfix V1 adapter. With all of that soldered and connected, I attempted to power on the console to access xell and get my CPU key. The Ace v3 has a red power light when I plug in the console. When I power it on, the green light will blink every 4 seconds, and then after about 10 blinks I get a 0012 RROD. I've already removed the heatsink and completely cleaned and replaced the thermal compound. I've tried touching up my solder points and I did bridge the two points for E and F. I'm not sure what's causing the RROD (I don't think it's really overheating. Here are some pics of my soldering (I tried to include a few angles). I also bought a cheap analog multimeter and measured the ohms on post fix adapter. I included pics showing my multimeter settings and the reading when I touch point 1 on the adapter. Any ideas?

AYDrAFC.jpg
q65wGKf.jpg
wYh9Hsk.jpg
KK2hEwA.jpg
lEcUMkd.jpg
jQPOqxf.jpg
ouEiDzR.jpg
HHOhxqn.jpg