What's new

RPCS3

• Thread starter 00GuNHaWk00
  • Start date
  • Views 277

00GuNHaWk00

Reaction score
Hi all need some info, looked up on google for The Last Of Us playable on pc and got this site which is a ps3 emulator that is still in early stages of development "RPCS3 Emulator". Have anybody used it before and if so what is the steps to play ps3 titles on it? like can i download ps3 titles from torrenting and use that emulator to play like the last of us or must it be original titles.?

Z

Z61

Some times our saints are sinners
Retired
Reaction score
They have a list of playable titles on their site. You can't currently play TLoU.

00GuNHaWk00

Reaction score
They have a list of playable titles on their site. You can't currently play TLoU.
Thanks for reply, I have seen the titles that's playable etc. But how does it work can you play titles that's downloaded from torrents or do u need originals I see next to some titles says Blu ray do u need a Blu ray CD drive??

Z

Z61

Some times our saints are sinners
Retired
Reaction score
Thanks for reply, I have seen the titles that's playable etc. But how does it work can you play titles that's downloaded from torrents or do u need originals I see next to some titles says Blu ray do u need a Blu ray CD drive??
I mean in theory you can run them from downloads, but it's not officially supported.

Top Bottom