Solved RPC/XRPC question

• Thread starter ExactDragon033
  • Start date
  • Views 2,212
E

ExactDragon033

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay so I've been told that RPC.xex is just a updated version of XRPC.xex, But when I try using just RPC.xex as a plugin my XRPC tools wont work. Is there a reason for it not working?

Plugin 1 = xbdm.xex
Plugin 2 = NiNJA.xex
Plugin 3 = JRPC2.xex
Plugin 4 = RPC.xex / XRPC.xex
Plugin 5 = XeCheats.xex

P

Professional

Staff
Staff
Reaction score
Barely any tools use rpc. Id just stick with xrpc. I dont have the answer though

I

ImOx

(^._.^)ノ
Retired
Reaction score
Barely any tools use rpc. Id just stick with xrpc. I dont have the answer though
That made just no sense.
RPC is the updated version of XRPC.

E ExactDragon033 the plugin you have is probably faulty if stuff never works with it. Try downloading an other one.

D

Dream Team

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay so I've been told that RPC.xex is just a updated version of XRPC.xex, But when I try using just RPC.xex as a plugin my XRPC tools wont work. Is there a reason for it not working?

Plugin 1 = xbdm.xex
Plugin 2 = NiNJA.xex
Plugin 3 = JRPC2.xex
Plugin 5 = XeCheats.xex

ok so i was reading this and something seems wrong, are you using ninja for your stealth?
if so, then all you need is xbdm and ninja.. Ninja have all the rest on their server.

A

Apollo

Houston, we have a problem.
Reaction score
If you're having problems with how many plugins you have, JRPC v2 allows you to have more, so you could have RPC and XRPC running at the same time with your current .ini setup.

C

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Reaction score

Plugin 1 = xbdm.xex
Plugin 2 = NiNJA.xex
Plugin 3 = JRPC2.xex
Plugin 5 = XeCheats.xex
Is there an error you get when connecting when RPC is the plugin?
ok so i was reading this and something seems wrong, are you using ninja for your stealth?
if so, then all you need is xbdm and ninja.. Ninja have all the rest on their server.
NiNJA does not provide your plugins for you. It does provide XDPRC.xex, which is an amalgamated version of JRPC and JRPC2. You'd still need to add a plugin for XRPC tools.
If you're having problems with how many plugins you have, JRPC v2 allows you to have more, so you could have RPC and XRPC running at the same time with your current .ini setup.
Consindering the fact that RPC is the newer version of XRPC, running them both at the same time would be a silly thing to do.

A

Apollo

Houston, we have a problem.
Reaction score
Is there an error you get when connecting when RPC is the plugin?

NiNJA does not provide your plugins for you. It does provide XDPRC.xex, which is an amalgamated version of JRPC and JRPC2. You'd still need to add a plugin for XRPC tools.

Consindering the fact that RPC is the newer version of XRPC, running them both at the same time would be a silly thing to do.
I believe some old school tools rely on the old version, as I have a halo reach tool that works when XRPC is set as a plugin, but not when just RPC is.

I

ImOx

(^._.^)ノ
Retired
Reaction score
I believe some old school tools rely on the old version, as I have a halo reach tool that works when XRPC is set as a plugin, but not when just RPC is.
PM me a download for the tool.
Won't believe it till I see it :wink:

D

Dream Team

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok, thanks for that info.. I guess I'm outta the loop here, but I thought that XDRPC could only be used on devkits? Is there a JTAG version available?

Top Bottom