Patched RP afk [need friend]

• Thread starter moodoxy
  • Start date
  • Views 5,427
M

moodoxy

Reaction score
Sin$
Join your frinds ceo go to same location prefer inside locations put a rubber band over the thumbstick and turn off screen if on console [done]

aMightyMike

aMightyMike

Reaction score
Sin$
I'll try to do a bit of maths.

So for what I could find, you get 200 rp every minute and 600 rp after 5 minutes.

So every 6th minutes you're on 1600'ish RP (?) - Not entirely sure how it works.
1600 * 10 = 16.000.
So this way you will make 16.000. RP per hour.

M

Mochawl

Reaction score
Sin$
Can this work for 360?

Is there any way you can explain this in more detail?

S

Slayer02

Reaction score
Sin$
Join your frinds ceo go to same location prefer inside locations put a rubber band over the thumbstick and turn off screen if on console [done]
It's just for ps4 and Xbox one wikce there are no ceo organizations on last gen

WarriorofAnubis

WarriorofAnubis

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
why not just do the Avenger AFK at Fort Zancudo? you can use a friend for that too and make alot more RP

rapidwiz

rapidwiz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
why not just do the Avenger AFK at Fort Zancudo? you can use a friend for that too and make alot more RP
Because most of us have hangars at Zancudo and don't want to sell them. If you don't have a hangar, that's different. Also your wreck your controllers over time. I like the fact you don't have to damage your controllers, by watching TV albeit not as efficient.

rapidwiz

rapidwiz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I assume you get charged bunker/facility fees if you a ceo, so this really isn't feasible then?

engagex

engagex

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Because most of us have hangars at Zancudo and don't want to sell them. If you don't have a hangar, that's different. Also your wreck your controllers over time. I like the fact you don't have to damage your controllers, by watching TV albeit not as efficient.
Use remote play+ ps4 macro , the ultimate rubber band

rapidwiz

rapidwiz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So just to go comment about OP's post, I figured a way to do do CEO and not get charged maintenance or bunker fees. Start a mission from the MOC (special missions), I chose one with a car I can use to drive to my apartment, enter the apartment and sit next to each other.

It is not a lucrative, but it's still free money.

If anyone else knows of any way to not rubberband and wreck your controllers, I am all for it, I like this method because of that reason, prefer to do captures if there is an AFK, I found a few that move by themselves, but I end up timing out ..

Top Bottom
Login
Register