• Thread starter Noah Moody
  • Start date
  • Views 646
Noah Moody

Noah Moody

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Im looking to buy a Roxio Game Capture HD Pro and i just want to know what extra cables i would need or should i just get a hdpvr gaming edition? How much would the total cost be ect.. any thing else i would need to know just tell me! thanks! XBLGT - The SoH Tank
Skype - Noah.moody4
Contact me on there if you can if not here is fine
Either One ^^

iHaveAPS3

iHaveAPS3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Im looking to buy a Roxio Game Capture HD Pro and i just want to know what extra cables i would need or should i just get a hdpvr gaming edition? How much would the total cost be ect.. any thing else i would need to know just tell me! thanks! XBLGT - The SoH Tank
Skype - Noah.moody4
Contact me on there if you can if not here is fine
Either One ^^
the roxio is better because of componet and hdmi. the hdpvr only has hdmi which has they grey lines randomly on the sides or top and bottom

B

Buzz Lightyear

Young Moolah Baby
VIP
Retired
Sinner
Reaction score
Sin$
the hdpvr only has hdmi
Since when? The HD PVR 2 Gaming Edition has HDMI, not the HD PVR Gaming Edition. Two different things. :tongue:

OP, go with the HD PVR. You will be recording, at best, 1080i, and that is far better than whatever Roxio puts out. Even with HDMI, Roxio has bad quality.

VinnyHaw

VinnyHaw

Se7enSinner
Mythical Veteran Trifecta End of the Year 2015
Reaction score
Sin$
the roxio is better because of componet and hdmi. the hdpvr only has hdmi which has they grey lines randomly on the sides or top and bottom

-_-

It amazes me that people give input on something their not sure if....

Ot:

Roxio is ****...with this, you get what u pay for..I use the hdpvr 1 gaming edition...and love It....the gaming edition comes with all the cords and software needed.

Top Bottom
Login
Register