router and desktop bridging??

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Game Modding' started by I am iNSaNiTY, Jan 1, 2009 with 7 replies and 319 views.

1. I am iNSaNiTY

I am iNSaNiTY Contributor

Ratings:
    havnt been able to find a complete tut on how to bridge your connections and then atchuly get host in a game while using a router and a desktop.

So i tried doing it the old halo 2 way with cain and abel, and zone alarm pro. i followed this tut (http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/gow.../113582-bridge-yourself-host-100-working.html )to get all the ip ranges and what not, i also did the firewall expert ****.

then made my own game, but i signed in with 2 people for wing man(is that why im not getting host), had my connection bridged with cain, put my firewall on high, waited til i got the second check, waited 10 seconds, put it down to medium, get a game, and im not host. what am i doing wrong?

2. KranK

KranK Member

Ratings:
    You cant bridge host with 2 accounts on the same xbox, I have tried it no success.

But if your in a party that's playing elimination or territories, you can have 2 accounts and bridge host.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Nubble

Nubble Seasoned Member

Ratings:
    I used to be able to do it in Halo 2, but then again, this is GoW2... Krank is right though, you can't do WINGMAN with just your two accounts...

4. OP
    I am iNSaNiTY

Ratings:
    alright thanx krank, ill try doing it later with a friend

5. KranK

KranK Member

Ratings:
    But you cant be the Bridger in the big party.

6. OP
    I am iNSaNiTY

Ratings:
    what do u mean?

7. KranK

KranK Member

Ratings:
    IF your the Bridger you cant have another account and bridge.

8. OP
    I am iNSaNiTY

Ratings:
    like i cant bridge myself with me, my bro(on the same box), and 3 other people?