Route requests through proxy

• Thread starter chroniccopola
  • Start date
  • Views 562
C

chroniccopola

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone have any success routing requests through a proxy to work around the RPM limit? I wrote an AB in C# and make my calls to EA via HttpWebRequest. I know it has a proxy object I can set but so far I've been unable to successfully connect when using it. As a test I setup fiddler and routing my requests through there to another website to make sure it wasn't how I was setting up the proxy and I could see my calls in Fiddler. Struggling with why it wouldn't work with FUT. 
I should add too that I have 100 accounts run in my AB so I'm well aware I'm hitting the RPM limit. I had to setup auto reauthenticate to get around it for now, but I'd like to remove this 'bandaid' and actually fix it.

Z

ZTM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am no expert about proxies, but I doubt you can get decent buying performances.

I

ipsq

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you use proxies you should expect your request times to triple if not more. Try acquiring more IP's from your host.

C

chroniccopola

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hadn't even occurred to me. probably going to can the idea of proxies. you mention acquiring more IPs from the host. is this possible if running from my desktop or is that only possible via VPN?

H

HowardHughes

Reaction score
I have been using VPN for a long time now and I like it a lot. I got a really good offer because I used a code. I never tried proxy, but I think that there is not a big difference. First time I heard about proxy was when I looked for one, because Pirate Bay was down. I looked for a long time and I found a cool website with a list of proxies. They always work and it is a great way to access it when it is blocked in your country. That website now sits in my bookmarks, because I don't want to lose it or forget about it.

Last edited:
E

ellforman

Reaction score
I never really thought about proxies, but now that i am aware of my privacy, it is really useful

E

ellforman

Reaction score
Hi there, your problem seems familiar to me. I am working at an agency, that sells airplane tickets, and I am from Australia, but technically I have to sale from America IP, and I thought of working with a proxy, it was difficult to find a good proxy server that would keep me always logged in and with a good working speed. My company had no idea how to resolve this problem, since I was the first one dealing with it, so I had to look for a solution. I spent many hours searching for a proxy, and much more hours trying them, but none of them were good for me. Till one day I found iproyal, which proxies were perfect for me, their services satisfied me and till this day I am working with their proxies

Last edited:
Top Bottom