Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest,

If you are in need or looking for a modded lobby please check in the CoD: World at War Modded Lobbies section. Any posts asking for lobbies will be deleted as it is considered spam.

Thank you.

Roundhouse : Strafe Jump To Roof

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: WaW Glitches' started by Jake007g, Dec 16, 2008 with 15 replies and 3,327 views.

1. Jake007g

Jake007g Getting There

Ratings:
    Go up the stairs onto the catwalk, drop onto the ledge, then get on the train. Then jump across the archways and get onto the edge of the next train. Then strafe jump to the window ledge of the building, and bazooka jump backwards. Either stay on the edge of the building or drop inside it. Preformed for Se7ensins by rB. Thanks to alexjowen for figuring this glitch out with me.

[ame=http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=V0YzVjfv4K8&fmt=18]YouTube - Call Of Duty : World At War - Roundhouse Roof Strafe[/ame]

• Like Like x 8
  2. punkskater2448

punkskater2448 Taking Over The World Retired

Ratings:
    Looks like a nice glitch but unless you have a sniper or riffle of some kind it seems kind of pointless. Not many people hang out that far back in the map.

3. Alex

Alex chazbae Retired

Ratings:
    WOO HOO I GOT KILLED!

rB

4. Jamesra83

Jamesra83 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Pretty good glitch for sniping actually. Can you see to your right through the windows? If you can even better.

5. OP
    Jake007g

Jake007g Getting There

Ratings:
    You can see through all the windows perfectly, and shoot through them normally.

6. ii CoRrUpT xX

ii CoRrUpT xX Contributor

Ratings:
  7. Kevin Caution

Kevin Caution Enthusiast

Ratings:
  8. oapy123

oapy123 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    nice glitch but very difficult to do, especially in a game

9. Alex

Alex chazbae Retired

Ratings:
    if your like lethal its very easy to execute in a game , you just need to know how to strafe properly, once i can strafe properly ill be findin loadsa thses types of glitches, on a further note ive found plenty of dummy man glitches for use, vids will be up soon

10. + Drake +

+ Drake + Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Nice i tried it and after about 10 tries i got it.
    Thnx man

11. TheHeartless

TheHeartless Getting There

Ratings:
    I would say this would be a nice one while playing war, because there is a flag that ends up over there. Also while everyone is trying to get the middle flag it would be kind of easy getting to that spot without many people killing you. I guess it would all depend upon what gametype you play.

12. darkFOXsniper

darkFOXsniper Enthusiast

Ratings:
  13. Blu3 1ightning

Blu3 1ightning Enthusiast

Ratings:
    i found this all on my own when trying to find glitches for 3 hours on this map.i never tryed to rocket jump up to the roof though.good job on the find who ever found it

14. Alex

Alex chazbae Retired

Ratings:
    well we cant actually take the credit for this one, if we could we would but the problem is that people have been jumping over to that for a while now jus sat on the ledge and the brainbox (me) who tryed rpging didnt get far so jake did it with a strafe then rpgd it and did it, the other problem is jake says hes seen someone up there before :frown:

15. osnb37

osnb37 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    i would like to join ur clan and we have already talked on xbox live, its me Bisoo369:thumbup:

16. DeTr1mEnTaL

DeTr1mEnTaL Enthusiast

Ratings: