What's new

Discussion Round 255 is the highest round ?

• Thread starter minimeier01
  • Start date
  • Views 5,345
minimeier01

minimeier01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
im at round 255 and round not changing :/ weird

Draconexus

Draconexus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Highest round for the glitch, maybe. Not overall, though.

Ecko_1223

Ecko_1223

This motto is the bee's knees
Reporter Services Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
It's strange that all the high zombie players are on round 214, instead of 255. I got to round 201 but gave up in the end lol.

Syrus

Syrus

Just chill out
Fabled Veteran Mythical Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
Yea i believe 255 is the highest and yes you will still rank up because your killing zombies.

A

Automatic12pro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yea i believe 255 is the highest and yes you will still rank up because your killing zombies.
Many other players agree with this. The guys who round glitch fit into the same category as rage quitters and those who rely on barrier glitches. Little or no talent

z1ppytek

z1ppytek

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It's strange that all the high zombie players are on round 214, instead of 255. I got to round 201 but gave up in the end lol.

we were talking about this last night. what is most likely happening is a truncating of the actual round value. these players managed to get to a level that represents the maximum 32-bit signed integer [ 2,147,483,647] but the high round variable on the leaderboards only supports a 3 digit integer. so it's being truncated and only storing the first 3 digits [214]

just a hunch

J

jollygymsocks

Reaction score
Sin$
Many other players agree with this. The guys who round glitch fit into the same category as rage quitters and those who rely on barrier glitches. Little or no talent

I glitch because I'm so legit at zombies, it's fun sometimes to exploit the game. I personally don't think 3arc should put leaderboard bans on anyone though, because it's their fault there are glitches in the game at all.

z1ppytek

z1ppytek

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
3arc doesn't control the internet. from how it was explained to me, a lot of the glitches are through buffer overflows / latency exploits. things they would never and can't code for. patrolling the leaderboards for suspiciously high rounds:kills ratios is the best they can do in many cases.

Hitman10

Hitman10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
All these people with 255 or some high dumb number will probably get banned from leaderboards, and stats reset. Word of advice.

Top Bottom
Login
Register