Reaction score
Sin$
TC? Whose initials are TC?

GrittenKitten

GrittenKitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Got to 24 without the guide, my team got overwhelmed after we hit an ammunitions famine.
<_<

XboxMySocks

XboxMySocks

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Here's the 27 vid I promised:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTZQF13FWtc]YouTube - Round 27 on Der Reise[/ame]

J

JerzeyLegend

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I gotta go further.

I have three bad asses I always play with, and if we can get three ray guns, we would NOT die.

You would not believe me if i told you, but a punched up M1A1 freakin OWNS!

Modified

Modified

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Just got to level 27 with three of my friends. All upgraded ray-guns. Man, is that Monkey Bomb funny. lol

I should have snapped a shot of the screen with my phone. :frown:

xDAB

xDAB

Sinning since '09
Reaction score
Sin$
nice, I cant seem to get past level 15 solo, i get swarmed with zombies!

J

josedlcrn

Reaction score
Sin$
lol me and 3 people made it to 27 but ran out of ammo :x3: camp in the type 100 spot

xCoDxKiNG

xCoDxKiNG

Reaction score
Sin$
just a question but could someone lend me 800 microsodt points i will pay them back add me DarkAssassin615 ok

L

laffo07

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
JerzeyLegend said:
I know for a fact, no one is getting past 30 legit on this map. Zombies are seriously strong.

For anyone who says different, I will check the boards and post screenshots.

i got to 30 legit with 2 of my friends. we would have got further but when we were trying to get a max ammo at the end of round 29 the last zombie we had died so we had no ammo. all you need to do is get some good guns all the perks use pack a punch and stay at the top where one of the teleporters is the one where the new knife is. just stay at the top of the stairs because its 1 way

L

Lambo11

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
crap cant even get past 11 by myself oh also nice vid sox the ppsh owns with pap

GrittenKitten

GrittenKitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have gotten to 26 (had to do both rounds by myself because team got flanked) and 18 by myself I'll try to post a strategy sometime.

D

DONTuseKYJELLY

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Me and my friends got to lvl 29 legit. No lie
We held it down near the SVT & stairwell :tongue: it was so smexy.
I got other strategies so if you wanna play with me and get high level LEGITLY add me.

GT= x GODSG1FT

We could have passed lvl 29 but we had some stubborn *** teammate and he kept on getting BOMBS so we never got that much MAX AMMO so ya :smile:

Stormshine

Stormshine

Vi stands for Stupid!
Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
DONTuseKYJELLY said:
Me and my friends got to lvl 29 legit. No lie
We held it down near the SVT & stairwell :tongue: it was so smexy.
I got other strategies so if you wanna play with me and get high level LEGITLY add me.

GT= x GODSG1FT

We could have passed lvl 29 but we had some stubborn *** teammate and he kept on getting BOMBS so we never got that much MAX AMMO so ya :smile:

yea when we got to 36 we were on the balcony by the stg-44 and 1 of us watched the window while the other 2 had the stairs. 2 on the stairs both had upgraded ray-gun and browning. and we all 3 had monkey bombs =]

0xidium

0xidium

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I got to level 40 with two friends and noclip but we didn't submit the score lol.

S

Shampow

Reaction score
Sin$
I got to round 32 legit. All you gotta do is keep telleporting when you get overrun. We did a weird strategy where you keep the doors closed to the right of the PaP and one person gaurds the window in the back. The rest stay up front. I had a upgraded flamethrower and a ray gun. It was all flamethrower too. Ray Gun was really only a backup. Never got through the window once. We could have gone further but they ran out of ammo at 30 so we just telleported hoping for a max ammo, never got one though lol.

E

EclipseModz

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I just got to round 30 with 3 people. Staying on the catwalk in the hanger or what ever it is.

Se7eN MasTa

Se7eN MasTa

Se7en Legend
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
Got to round 27 with 3 people yesterday.

Upgraded all our ray-guns and wunderwaffes, bettys, monkey bombs, jugg, quick reload, double tap and quick reloads. We ran out of ammo. We could have gone further.

Top Bottom
Login
Register