• Thread starter XeXDevelopers
  • Start date
  • Views 703
XeXDevelopers

XeXDevelopers

XeXDevelopers is my name, Hacking is my Game
Reaction score
Sin$
I know for a fact that roscloud is legit. I have payed him for his services and he does turn out legit.

But lately the website kinda been getting attacked ext dossed you name it. I'm wondering if it will be back online. He has a good service for lil price.

DamianSRT

DamianSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm actually getting just a GoDaddy page when I go to that website.
But they did say that they emailed the active paying people with a link to a new domain, and a free 24 hour package.

Upvote 0
K

KapNKushh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
there getting hit offline right now...someones butthurt right now at them im guessing

Upvote 0
XeXDevelopers

XeXDevelopers

Reaction score
Sin$
Good. Let's hope it stays down.

Let's hope it gets back online. Or I'll need to find a new host. So in can go online give out money people don't want. Start hosting again for sins. Ttg. And have fun

Upvote 0
Aeon 7S

Aeon 7S

Ruby
Seasoned Veteran Free Hoster Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
They got DDOS'ed. Apparently I got this e-mail.

As you know we have been the victims of a recent ddos attack, and we are sorry as this has only effect our users and not myself (whom we feel this attack was aimed at) we are truly sorry for this.

As compensation to this we've reset everyone's time so enjoy another 24 hours on us.

If you try and login and it says error, your account may not exist, simply re-register your account here: http://roscloud.net/register

Thanks.

Upvote 0
K

KapNKushh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
there online...but its not working....that type of s***s what will get them hit offline

Upvote 0
XeXDevelopers

XeXDevelopers

Reaction score
Sin$
there online...but its not working....that type of ****s what will get them hit offline

The one who was trying to atact the owners. Up and not the servers up. That what he was said it was aimed for him not us.

Upvote 0
K

KapNKushh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The one who was trying to atact the owners. Up and not the servers up. That what he was said it was aimed for him not us.
even when the site was up it would disconnect me an not let me connect as soon as i started online useing the dns but after i took it out its all fine an dandy...now the sites getting hit again an honestly i hope the **** stays down if its not gonna work for me

Upvote 0
RealDrDoob

RealDrDoob

Reaction score
Sin$
Im not sure, for me the site works 100% fine, except for the support, it comes up with some 500 Internal Error thing, but all else is fine. However, when trying to use the actual DNS on my PS3, it says "The R* cloud servers are unavailable right now. Only disc content will be available and saving will be disabled." But when I go back to Auto DNS, it connects just fine.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register