• Thread starter Deleted member 16267
  • Start date
  • Views 5,409
D

Deleted member 16267

Information Technician - PCMasterRace
Reaction score
Sin$
Could someone help me for my jtag..When i go to see if any of my N64 roms come up nothing shows..What am i doing wrong..I made a file called Roms with games in it, under SNE360 file in the harddrive..

DopePope

DopePope

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
umm cause N64 Roms won't work with SNES360. It was made for Super Nintendo Roms. Unfortunately they dont have a N64 Emulator yet.

Sidewinder

Yankees09Champs

Where is the Halo 2 section?
Fabled Veteran Forum Addict Chatty Kathy
Reaction score
Sin$
Yep, SNES (Super Nintendo Entertainment System) is only for Super Nintendo games.

However, SNES is the greatest system ever created...so go play some Super Mario All-Stars and Donkey Kong Country 3!

Honestly...after getting banned today for running a lobby...I finally decided to get my Emulators to work. It makes me miss the 90s. SNES puts 360 to SHAME. I played these SNES games when I was like 6, and I remember it like it was yesterday, not 11 years ago.

D

Deleted member 16267

Reaction score
Sin$
well thats what i ment..I just put n64 games cause i forgot what nes64 means...So the problem still stands...I know for a fact i have the right roms..i checkd the extensions..Just got to get it to show..

Sidewinder

Yankees09Champs

Reaction score
Sin$
well thats what i ment..I just put n64 games cause i forgot what nes64 means...So the problem still stands...I know for a fact i have the right roms..i checkd the extensions..Just got to get it to show..

I had the problem too. Now I have it fixed. I have

HDD1-Content-0000000000000000-(SNES Folder, except NOT the one that says "SNES360". Put the one INSIDE it that says FF-whatever.)

Then on my External Harddrive - _Emus-Roms-[ROMS HERE].

DopePope

DopePope

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Why on your external when you could put them on the HDD too? Just make a folder called EMUS right inside ur Partition 3 with the Roms folder inside that then the Roms.. There should be a README with SNES360 u downloaded telling you what folders to make and where to put them.

D

Deleted member 16267

Reaction score
Sin$
@ Dope - That dont work..thats what i was doing and it didnt work at all..

@ Yankees - Xport crashes on me..so i did it again and it deleted my Emulator off my xbox..ill try it again when i put my emulator back on =/

D

Deleted member 16267

Reaction score
Sin$
No it dont work..Because i did it EXACTLY the way it said so in the note file..I wouldnt have posted it here if it did work now would i.

@ Yankee. Your way didnt work either =/

Sidewinder

Yankees09Champs

Reaction score
Sin$
Why on your external when you could put them on the HDD too? Just make a folder called EMUS right inside ur Partition 3 with the Roms folder inside that then the Roms.. There should be a README with SNES360 u downloaded telling you what folders to make and where to put them.

Because HDD = 20gb
External HDD = 500gb

That's why. lol

@Boxxy: It should work. When you click Roms once you're playing SNES360...did you hit RB to navigate through all of your hard drives?

D

Deleted member 16267

Reaction score
Sin$
Yes i did scroll through all of them.

Iv tried putting them directly under that folder, iv put them in a created folder named Roms in that folder. Iv done what Dope said..so far nothing is showing up..

DopePope

DopePope

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Look man it couldn't be any easier...Just make a folder on your HDD called Emus then inside that SNES360 then inside that Roms. Put your Roms in there. Taken from the README:

Usage
=====
This is an Xbox 360 Game On Demand Package. Unrar it and place it in
HDD:\Content\0000000000000000\

Roms should be placed in the following: (sorry if you dont like the locations but there
a reason for their locations)

GAME:\roms\ (dont have to worry about this one since its in the package)
USB0:\_Emus\Snes360\Roms\
USB1:\_Emus\Snes360\Roms\
USB2:\_Emus\Snes360\Roms\
DVD:\Roms\
HDD:\Emus\Snes360\Roms\
MEMUNIT0:\Roms\
MEMUNIT1:\Roms\

D

Deleted member 16267

Reaction score
Sin$
Look man, i dont want to sound like a nub who dont know what hes doing because im not a complete idiot..Iv read that. And i do understand what your saying..Now IM saying that I already have all those folders already created..all in the right spots like it says..Then i put some games on it..Load it up, and None of the games are appearing on screen..

Top Bottom
Login
Register