Reaction score
Sin$

Owl

Owl

Inhale, Exhale, Repeat.
Mythical Veteran MotM Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
What exactly is this? I feel like I'm missing something obvious here..

Red

Red

VIP
Retired
Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran MotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
What exactly is this? I feel like I'm missing something obvious here..
It's mostly for users who want to make romhacks of the new Pokemon games. This has every file location for the maze that the a folder is :tongue:

The a folder is essentially the extracted game. Much like your programs folder is on your PC

Owl

Owl

Inhale, Exhale, Repeat.
Mythical Veteran MotM Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
It's mostly for users who want to make romhacks of the new Pokemon games. This has every file location for the maze that the a folder is :tongue:

The a folder is essentially the extracted game. Much like your programs folder is on your PC

Thats what I was assuming, but didnt want to get it wrong. Cant wait to see what new ROM hacks we'll get in 2016. Maybe a sinner hack one day

Red

Red

VIP
Retired
Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran MotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Thats what I was assuming, but didnt want to get it wrong. Cant wait to see what new ROM hacks we'll get in 2016. Maybe a sinner hack one day
I started one a few months ago. But I wouldnt get your hopes up for a ton of roms. They aren't as simple as the GBA/C counterparts anymore.

That is until there is a full blown editor like GBA had. But there are still a lot more factors then there where before

Top Bottom
Login
Register