What's new

Roleplaying Games?

J

John_

Y E E T
Reaction score
What are good roleplay games/games with roleplaying servers? I played a Minecraft RP server for roughly 5 years and it's shutting down, I need new RP games to move onto. I like games that mimic realism, Arma 3 RP, GTA V RP.

O

OMGnanerpus

Regular Everyday Normal MF
Staff
Lifetime
Reaction score
ES:O has tons of Roleplayers, and there's a huge amount of lore and several races to chose from. But i'd think you'd have to like Elder Scrolls to really get into it. haha

A

Atlas

Local Rivethead
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
What are good roleplay games/games with roleplaying servers? I played a Minecraft RP server for roughly 5 years and it's shutting down, I need new RP games to move onto. I like games that mimic realism, Arma 3 RP, GTA V RP.
Some people roleplay in Dark Souls games believe it or not. Usually you see it in PvP as opposed to PvE runs.

G

Government

Puddle Pirate
Lifetime
Reaction score
GMOD is the game I would suggest.

J

Jesus

Son of God
Lifetime
Reaction score
I'll have to agree with G Government on this one. Gmod is probably one of the better games for rp. Given that there are problems with the source engine. There is a wide variety of servers you can be doing Clone Wars RP to prison RP.

G

Government

Puddle Pirate
Lifetime
Reaction score
Also World of Warcraft and Fallout (with mods of course) are good games to Roleplay on.

B

BFella

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I played FiveM for GTA5 for along time, it was fun for awhile but then you just get shitlords who just want to kill people every other second.

G

GrayRat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Two very fun games to role play in are Dark Souls and Elder Scrolls Online.

Top Bottom